Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Computer

0 0

Hey everyone, some of you probably don't know me, or remember me, but I thought Id drop in to share this…

Just finished building my new computer, or at least all the essential parts to make everything work. :)

XION II green/black Gaming Case ASUS M2N SLI-Deluxe AMD 3500+ 2.20Ghz XFX 7600 GT XXX 590Mhz/1600Mhz Corsair 1GB DDR-2 XMS2 800MHz (5-5-5-15) (XION's 450 watt PSU)

Floppy, CD, and a whopping gigantic 6 GB HDD.

All of which was paid for by myself, except the graphics and RAM. And the only reason i haven't paid for this, and my dad did, is that i wanted to make sure all my parts worked before their warranties expired.

I am also using a gold old ancient micron CRT screen. Along with its accompanying speakers. Crude but quite effective. I'm running Linux (Ubuntu) right now, and I'm getting better with it, however I'm still a little hung up on a few things…like why I'm getting admin privilege right errors on my OWN computer…sigh. Reminds me of:

"You: But…i just want to…" "Windows: NEIN!!!!!!!"