Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Need drivers

0 0

ok, i gtot this driver website and request a driver for my bios. i specifiacally tell them that i can not boot my computer until i update my bios.

so how do they reply, we need more information, go download this progam on your pc and tell us what it says

seeing as there of no help, i come here its a bios upgrade thing Company: Winbond serial: w83977tf-aw

any help would be greatly appreciated

please excuse my bad spelling

0 0

mrdj204 wrote: i can not boot my computer until i update my bios.

Sounds very strange, the default bios should always work.

Anyway, if you just download the application it will tell your motherboard model and BIOS version. Then you'll be able to download a newer version.

0 0

yeah,what Uber0n said…your bios should always be able to boot, with factory standards.pretty weird.have you tried to reset your cmos? :right:

0 0

… And are you sure that the BIOS upgrade is what you need? I'm not meaning to make you sound stupid or something, just making sure we're looking for the right thing :p

0 0

okay, this computer is like 20 years old, my harddrive failed so i had to get new one. when i boot the computer i get a blue screen saying that "windows cant boot, because cmos or bios or whatever doesnt support it. Download the latest version of the bios or somen"

i have no idea, none

The Manager
0 0

so you have a motherboard that does not support the drive you purchased. That is all. Most likely (if your computer really is 20 years old, though I doubt it) you will need to buy a new computer.

PS If you really have a 20 year old computer you need to get help. That would put it out of anything even remotely Pentium I (Which was released in 1993) and you would be using something like a 80386 or even an 80286. If this is the case your router is running just as fast as your computer.

Invest $300 and buy a cheap thing from Dell (not something I would do personally but it would be better than a 20 year old machine) and then you will have something that actually works.

Just my suggestion though you do not need to listen to someone who has been using computers since before your 20 year old computer was made… :)

0 0

LOL…yeah what AldarHawk said…or find a second hand one… what do you care… if it's really that old,it is useless now.you probably can't even install win95 or something similar…

0 0

okay,… maybe i exageragted a little bit,… it has Pentium 2

0 0

Then it's probably about 10 years old ^^ (Pentium II was released 1997)