Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Built Laptop

0 0

As the topic indicates, I have a question about building a laptop computer, one that will run either Linux or XP or possibly a Japanese OS. I am wondering if this can be done. I realize that I will not be able to get inside of it like I can my computer with a tower, but because I will be moving around a lot, I need to have something portable. On last weeks episode of Supernatural there was a guest character that had a hacked laptop, and I am looking to do something like that in the future, but for the time being, is it possible to get parts ordered and assemble it myself, or have parts ordered and have a store in my city assemble it?

0 0

It is possible but extremely unusual because mistakes are easy to make and mistakes cost alot when it comes to parts like those.

0 0

Well, yes you can build it but it cost alot. You don't head about alot of people building them. I'll look more into it as I want to build one.

0 0

yes, it is defenatly possible but your options are limited in terms of parts. Your motherboard must fit in the case, which limits the compatable motherboards. Because motherboards are limited, so are processors. Also, harddrive, cd drive, battery, and RAM space is limited. All these factors will drive up the cost alot. I reccommend that if you can spend 2,000$ on parts your better off just getting a good premade laptop.

0 0

your better off buying a laptop, laptop parts are hard to get and are also limited. i have a Dell XPS laptop 2.33ghz intel core 2 duo, 2gb ram @ 667mhz, 512mb geforce go 7900gtx, 120gb hdd and 17" LCD 1920 x 1200 resolution. cost me 2415 euro. also if you just want to build pcformat magazine had a article on building a laptop from scratch and buying the parts so if you want it let me know and ill try scan it when i have some time.