Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic Laptop - Where to buy

0 0

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that sell basic laptops. most of the sites i go to are offering me laptops with 256MB graphics cards, 2.8Gig processors etc, and all i want is a simple laptop for programming etc. Does anyone have any suggestions? The one thing i would like is wireless access. Thats it.

0 0

Ebay?

0 0

In my opinion, eBay is the way to go. You'll get a pile of crap for next to nothing.

0 0

have some basic Compaq armada's overhere :) want me to send them over? ;)

0 0

Ill take em ;)

I want a laptop aswell, since all by wireless capabilites lie in my PSP (which is pretty crap for web browsing).

Unfortunatly i dont have the money atm :(

Anyone got an old laptop they don't need/use anymore ? Ill be happy to help :P

• AbSoRb

0 0

Same here if anyone has an old laptop or wanting to get rid of there laptop.

It would be great to tell me, depending on how much or how little.

0 0

I want one more than hackerWoF !!!! Give it to me ! :D

I'll stand for a 10Mhz, 8mb RAM, 256MB HDD, Windows 1.0, half broken laptop !!! (as long as I can get wireless on it :P)

0 0

I dont have a laptop i am trying to get one and if anyone is selling or giving anyway any old ones please contact me.

0 0

AbSoRb wrote: I want one more than hackerWoF !!!! Give it to me ! :D

I'll stand for a 10Mhz, 8mb RAM, 256MB HDD, Windows 1.0, half broken laptop !!! (as long as I can get wireless on it :P)

I think we could strike a deal!

I have a laptop from when I was a child. (16 now)

Windows version 1.3 Black and white display Hard drive is partitioned with MotoGP (1993 version) To start windows hit 'win' in dos or 'moto' for MotoGP

Has no start menu but does have a toolbar. You can also play a game I used for learning called 'Dinoquest'.

It has a screensaver program and paint.

HDD:- 4GB RAM:- 64mb

Price:- $500 (Sentimental value is $500)

Any bids!?

//edit - You also won't beat my record on MotoGP on the 'italy' track. Possibly on 'Canada' because it had too many corners.

0 0

just wait til vista comes out..

0 0

Hmm…AlienWare is trying to get rid of its Sentia m3200, it's damn good for its size (even at its simplest form!). I am unsure if it has wireless, but it has a 12 inch screen!

You may want to look up ultra-portables, or light and portable laptops. I highly suggest getting an ultra-portable one they're fantastic for their weight.

A suggestion: get at least a gig of RAM and a 1 GHz processor ;) Just as a "minimum" for compiling.

You can run Linux or BSD on the box too!

Good luck! And don't get Sony! They're ridiculously expensive.

0 0

"Good luck and dont get cony they're ridiculously expensive" uh.. have you seen some of the prices on ALIENWARE?!