Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Footie banner!!!

0 0

Football banner

I think it should be used :D

:/ this needs ot be move dits in hardware lol

0 0

Very nice :p I like it, it should be used for the world cup lol.

The Manager
0 0

How about this one?

0 0

It's plain and unanimated, also, it looks like you just downloaded some images of footballs and stuck them on, if so thats just poor lol.

0 0

i think wolf's is good but it doesnt look like a football, i think if you used aldar's footballs an then animate it

0 0

lol no i didnt get images from google and put them on. and its not the same ball aldarhawk used…. AND NO! I DIDNT PUT EFFORT INTO THE RENDER!

and why is there a hub-cap rolling accross your banner wolf ?

0 0

thats pathetic stop taking pre-made images and adding them to it!!! thats gay, make it your self.

0 0

i like wolfmankurd's but it constantly replays and it should only do it one time and i think it would look better if it bounced across the banner up and down … just a suggestion :)

0 0

wolf very nice, i like the orginiality of it, and the creativity. but yesh maybe have it bounce around the banner a couple of times then stop or something, dont have it constant :) -good job-

-hackthis-

0 0

couldnt manage the bounce its all finihsed lol

0 0

what are you using for the animation?

0 0

gimp

0 0

well still looks nice without the bounce :D

0 0

:D

0 0

ahh okay, well i use Adobe Photoshop ImageReady for animations, and its really easy and nice to use

0 0

gimp is just as easy ( I use both)

0 0

I think the Flashes is the nicest but as i said earlier i dont like football!

0 0

why is everybody so upsessed with soccer? i hate it….

so why dont you use this beatifull picture for the banner:

quickly hides under desk and prepares to be flamed for not loving soccer

0 0

CL wrote: why is everybody so upsessed with soccer? i hate it….

so why dont you use this beatifull picture for the banner:

quickly hides under desk and prepares to be flamed for not loving soccer

haha….ownt

0 0

Hackthis59 wrote: haha….ownt

• crawls back from under his desk wondering why he hasnt been flamed*

thanks hackthis59 :P

crawls back under his desk just to make sure…..

0 0

I have to support Cl on this one i hate soccer also!

0 0

Why shouldn't you like soccer. Everyone has the right to an opinion!

And back on topic.

I like The_Flash's

0 0

When would these banners go up then because the world cup has already started. They could just go up for the last World Cup week?

0 0

cubeman372 wrote: When would these banners go up then because the world cup has already started. They could just go up for the last World Cup week?

may i suggest putting them up th 12th of january 2124?

and if you have to put them up when im still alive i'dd suggest you to use the flash's banner

and…

S25 wrote: I have to support Cl on this one i hate soccer also!

thx S25 :P

0 0

They could go up while the final is on. (Hopefully it wont be on that long, lol)

0 0

They could go up while the final is on. (Hopefully it wont be on that long, lol)

0 0

CL i agree, i'm not the biggest fan of football either. And as for putting it up on the 12th January 2124, that would be my 140th birthday! Somehow i don't think i'll be alive then!

0 0

You can think soccer sucks, but just keep in mind that it's the greatest sport on this planet.

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5655244

(read the whole article – if possible, and if you're open minded.)

BRAAAZIL 0wNz you, bitches! lol, jk

0 0

I'm sure none of the google coding team are into football but i'll bet you that they put something up on the day of the final!

By putting a football banner up doesn't, mean we watch football it just shows that we are a aware about the goings on in the world. I belive we had a special banner for Easter, are all the members christian??? I think not!

0 0

PREACH BROTHER PREACH!

0 0

AlphaPup wrote: CL i agree, i'm not the biggest fan of football either. And as for putting it up on the 12th January 2124, that would be my 140th birthday! Somehow i don't think i'll be alive then!

that's why i suggested it, so you dont have to be anoyed by this redicules opsession the entire world has about soccer ;)