Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

File Passwords...?

0 0

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry if it isn't…

I've just gotten a new flash drive, and I've taken a lot of stuff from my computer and put it on it. I really don't want my parents reading any of my work (I tend to use… colorful language when I write, and they don't quite appreciate it), and I was wondering if there was a way to put a password on my files. It doesn't have to be anything brilliant – my parents can't actually ask the pass without making it clear they were looking, and they're idiots on the computer anyway – but something that will work.

I'm almost positive this is possible. Any help…? I tried Googling it, but it didn't work…:| Thanks in advance. :)

0 0

I have some software on my computer which allows for that. Its called Steganos Security Suite (2006). It has a function which allows you to create a "portable Safe" which means you need a password to open it and all the files inside area encrypted.

Im not going to go into how exactly you could go about getting a copy of this, im sure you can think of a couple, but just to remind you people can still buy software ;)

Anyway I hope that this helps

Satal Keto

0 0

Actually, I've been wondering the same thing. And now that I know how to do it, I'm going to try and get my hands on this program too. Thanks for the help.

0 0

i ant o go to some dumb site and then bess pops up and i cant