Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

f@#k laptops!

0 0

Here we go again…

I bought my HP G62 series laptop last semester and it's already dying on me! The GPU gets so hot for no god damn reason. just watching a regular flash video for over 10 mins makes the whole system lag like if it's 1984! Running an android emulator is even worse…

I am probably going to buy a new one, any suggestions for good laptops? All I am going to use it for is programming and maybe some img rendering.

Cheers

0 0

i would suggest toshiba laptops as overheating problems are not an issue, and it would not hurt too if you could open up the old laptop and remove any dust and shit on the heating sinks.

0 0

I suggest toshiba too, I have one it runs quite nice and when i do graphic design it does not slow down one bit

0 0

I have had my HP for 3 years and just now getting over heating issues. It only gets hot if I stream full length movies online. I think most heating issues stem from dust and dirty fans.

When I worked at subway they had mountains of dust. I am surprised it didn't burn the place down. The power supply was half cover by one of the piles of dust and old receipt paper; god knows how that got in there.

0 0

techb wrote: The power supply was half cover by one of the piles of dust and old receipt paper; god knows how that got in there.

it could be the receipt of the spicy sandwich that the computer ate and got it over heating :P

0 0

best laptop I have used is a lenovo T-61. Its not pretty but it runs cold and quite, and the battery life is still over 4 hours and its a couple of years old.

0 0

I will check out Toshiba asap!

I had one of those T-61 laptops, the problem was the weight! they are really good but they are really heavy as well… =P