Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What to upgrade.

755 14

Just thought i would get some thoughts and opinions from the computing gods. I like gaming so just keep that in mind. Basically what should be the next piece of my computer to upgrade next? Its processor is intel dual 2.8gig? graphics is a Nvidia 9600GT? 4gig of ram on 32bit windows. lol….(4gig was cheaper than 3)

So yeh what would be best, graphics, processor, ram/w/64bit windows?

Also this 1 goes out to those who dabble in the dark arts of computing. My hotmail seems to flicker when in the inbox screen. I can see the screen reloading very quickly over and over again. It is the only site that does it. I have a funny feeling something not quiet right is happening there (eg sending spam). I've changed password and run anti-virus but it keeps doing it. What do?

755 14

motherboard is an ASUS P5KPL/EPU seems to be pretty good. Good point about the hard drive, completely forgot about it, I have the big one, not the small one (its using SATA) but still. Cant remember about what ram im running but i was coveting my friends hex core processor.

755 14

im not sure how i feel about following one of your links moshy lol

755 14

Yeh defiantly thanks moshbat. stay cool

0 0

AIDA64?