Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Good 9 inch graphic card?

0 0

Well, middle of this year I purchased a barebone computer from Asus.

Off topic; Haven't had a single problem with it until now!

Well, I guess the limited space comes hand in hand with barebone. To get to the point. Only graphic card I can fit in to this computer is a single slot 9".

So, people. Brainstorm! And thanks for the help.

0 0

Was there a previous graphics card? I assume there was nothing but motherboard VGA since you said it was barebone.

But to try and help you out; I use an nVidia GT8800, and it's about 9 inches long (max, might be a little shorter actually). It's factory overclocked, and with increased cooling I am overclocking it myself by about 40%. It gets hot, but works nicely and I've never had an issue with it. They're pretty cheap now too, and I'm sure you can snag a generic PNY one for even less. I'm able to run EvE-online and Guild Wars beautifully, which is handy considering that those two games have some amazing, detailed graphics. I am able to max everything out with no problems. I recommend this card to anyone.

Hope that helped!

0 0

That was indeed very helpfull! I was thinking about the GT EE 9800 before, although I live in Sweden. And only way to get my hands on that was to buy from ebay. Found a PNY GeForce 8800 768Mb SLI for about £50 :D

Admin from hell
0 0

Come on dude, Every card company has detailed card spec's. Just take a look and you can get the dimensions easily.

0 0

A quick google search of Radeon 9 inch GPUs (Radeon being more compatible with Asus boards than Nvidia from what I've heard) brought back a Radeon HD 2900 XT though I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.