Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Screen adapter?

0 0

Hi! I wonder if there are any piece of hardware so that i can plugin multiple screens to my computer without changing video card? My computer right now has only one output for screen and i need like 4 outputs.

Anyone have any ideas?

((sorry for the bad english))

Admin from hell
0 0

Is your video card output vga or dvi. They do make splitter cables to go from one output to two but not one to four. If you use a splitter cable you will see a big difference in resolution. Your best bet is an Amplifier. I have used these before with great results. They are a bit pricey though. http://www.kvm-switches-online.com/video-splitters.html best bet is to buy a new video card.

Admin from hell
0 0

With the switching amps or splitter cables they will also display different screens. It's all in how you set it up.

Admin from hell
0 0

Any usb video adapter blows. Lossless Compression my ass try one, and by all means don't stack them it only gets worse. (I have some of those here)