Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

TFT Screen

0 0

I did not know where to put this thread so it may be in the wrong forum…

anyway… I have a 32" Plasma TV as a computer screen right now and because of it, my eyes are hurting like a BITCH! So I decided to get me a computer screen instead 22-24"

Here are some of the screen I was checking out:

etc.

The price range is somewhere between 140-160Euro (1500-1700 SEK). What would you guys recommend? any of the screens above or should I go for something else?

Cheers

//D.H.

0 0

Just a little detail, the prices go up to about 220 euro (2500 SEK).

But I'd say the Fujitsu Siemens seems good, though it's quite expensive. The Philips is very cheap, but may not be as good quality.

Best would be if you went to look at a screen irl. ;) Then you'll know what you'll get.

0 0

c4p_sl0ck wrote: Just a little detail, the prices go up to about 220 euro (2500 SEK).

But I'd say the Fujitsu Siemens seems good, though it's quite expensive. The Philips is very cheap, but may not be as good quality.

Best would be if you went to look at a screen irl. ;) Then you'll know what you'll get.

naah I've checked all of them @ www.prisjakt.nu. they're all are in my price range. well I like to order through the net :P nothing better than having your stuff delivered to you @ home! :P

@ hellboundhackersok I want to have a 22" screen at least :P

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: naah I've checked all of them @ www.prisjakt.nu. they're all are in my price range. Okay. I just checked the prices on the links. :P

Demons Halo wrote: well I like to order through the net :P nothing better than having your stuff delivered to you @ home! :P Maybe you can go down to a store where they have the same model to look, and then order. :)