Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Beowolf? "Super computer" question.

0 0

So I am in a Linux 2 class at school. Now he said that I we (my group) can do a project that we choose and he suggested a "Beowolf" project. Basically take a couple of different computers and combine them into a super computer. I was wondering if anybody knows any good sites that describe how to set something like this up.

I was thinking I could test it out by trying a hash cracker on a normal comp than try it on the new one we build. Any suggestions or sites?

0 0

Thanks a lot. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of different ones to collaborate or use others to troubleshoot or whatnot.

0 0

The Beowulf documentation was made a part of the Linux Documentation Project a number of years ago. I can't imagine you'll find a more comprehensive source than that:

http://tldp.org/

Use the Search, Luke.

0 0

I know about that one. I was just curious if anyone had a good experience with other documented tries. Thanks for that anyway.