Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Best Ever Newegg Sale 8800GT + 2GB PC5300

0 0

OK so I got the newegg newsletter for the fourth of july sale (USA), check out what I just bought

EVGA GeForce 8800GT 512MB GDDR3 256bit @ 600MHz (112 stream proc.s) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130359&Tpk=14-130-359

With it (if you buy before the 30th) you get an awesome deal

That card, plus, as a bonus, 2GB of Corsair DDR2 667 RAM (2x1GB)

for… wait… ~USD$166

That's right. Not only is the card marked down from the normal $180, but you get 2GB of ram (sell it to your friends and get 800 or 1066!) for an extra $5 from the marked down price. On top of that, free shipping! (at least to the US, not sure about int'l)

Just wanted you guys to know in case you're upgrading. I just bought this, because my graphics card sucks .GeForce 6600LE "Low End" :(

So, now I have 2 gigs of DDR2 and a half-decent-for-5-yr-old-games gfx card to sell to my n00b friends. The ram itself is priced new at $45, so if you sell it for $30 you get the card for around ~136. On top of that, there is a $20 rebate on the card and $10 rebate on the RAM!

Mail in your rebates, you get $30 back. EVGA is good with rebates, they're fast and easy. IDK about Corsair, but they're good to deal with, so I hear.

THE BOTTOM LINE: GeForce 8800GT 512 256bit + 2GB Corsair DDR2-667 RAM for about USD$100! Buy a couple and sell 'em yourself until you fully pay for your own purchase!

Banned
0 0

Totally rad man! You work there or what?

0 0

Nah I work in the back of a bowling alley

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kJZwqzazz7I

lol but i get their newsletter. I saw this, and as i was checking out, saw the RAM special deal. So I'm like WDFH!? SUHWEET!

and I buy it

Now I owe my mom more money cuz i only put $160 in her checking account the other day >.<

lol but the $30 rebates own.

Admin from hell
0 0

Not a bad deal at all. Nice post buddy!