Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New Hardware Worries....

0 0

Okay so im building me a new System. And im looking around for motherboards and im PRETTY SURE i want to get this one,

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3523225&Sku=E145-2034

It has all the features i want BUT i was kinda worried because that is pretty cheap and i don't wanna buy all my hardware around a certain mobo just to find out that its trash SO if you guys have any tips on Motherboards or maybe if you know first hand about this specific one that would be sweet to.

Any and All suggestions open Thank you all……peace

0 0

Could you just say what make and model Motherboard you're looking at because Tiger is down at the moment.

0 0

Sorry for the thread hijack, but Aldarhawk clear out your PMs I wanna contact you about the image portal project :@ B)

Edit: Mother fuck he just got off :@

0 0

only advice i can offer is…

when i first start designing a system, I think about what the computer is going to do and how long is the life of the computer going to be.

as far as the board…

The one you picked out seemed to offer a lot of nice option you may want in the future. If I was considering sticking with the 775 socket and using a Nvidia video card this board would be a good choice.

0 0

yea i plan on doing alot of gameing and Video editing and the like and i planned on getting 3 Nivida 8800 graphix cards i dunno about Asus all their stuff is priced really low…that always makes me nervous with computers..

Admin from hell
0 0

First off as most of you know I do alot of gaming computers and work with hardware. Asus is the top of the line in mobos hands down. If you want to run socket 775 and game you need to go with the asus Striker II Extreme. It supports 3 sli cards and also runs the NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra SLI, I t also one of the only mobos the can withstand up to DDR3-2000. I've used and sold this bad boy and believe me it kicks ass, Bitchin' cooling on it also, Real pricey, My cost is like 405.00 wholesale.

0 0

thanks man…i will look into that