Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

I don't think anyone cares...

0 0

I give up, I will not use HBH any more. the people here are just rude. I give up.

0 0

We're not rude, if you post shit you WILL receive shit.

0 0

masta_hacks, i've seen some of your posts. They are not very concise and you are often just begging for help without providing adequate info to help you. We'd love to do whatever we can to help you learn, but with some of the posts you've put up, it's actually you that many people think are rude. We're not rude, but, as lesserlightsofheaven wrote, you will receive shit for shit.

And you really really need to change your sig… I believe richohealey even told you something about that last week :p

unless you're implying that you're a n00b or a skiddie, in which case we never were what you are… but I don't think you're either.

Learn to post better, think about what you want to say before you say it, and don't take offense at every little thing. If I did that system would have me 6 feet under by now lol

0 0

masta_hacks wrote: I give up, I will not use HBH any more. the people here are just rude. I give up. Mostly immature… but what does one expect when most the people here are 14 and 15.

0 0

Go masta_hacks, my son. But before you do, take my last remaining bits of advice.

http://www.w3schools.com http://www.google.com

Everything I've learned so far, I've learned using these two resources.

Go my son, let the wind lift your wings!

(Anyone feel free to use this farewell when someone leaves :D)

0 0

Damnation wrote: but what does one expect when most the people here are 14 and 15.

I just turned 16, dude… don't bash on age, its what you can do. FYI I have the highest ACT test score in my year.

and, masta_hacks, w3schools rocks. Use it. but don't complain when you find out the everyone else is like us. "thou reapest what thou soweth."

0 0

I'm 13 and I'm mature. It doesn't really matter about age, it just matters how much self control that person has. You should really stay. But it is true, I have seen a ton of flaming lately. I know that if you give shit you'll receive shit but still, I was reading a first-timer article and 2 people flamed the shit out of the guy. He even said "It's my first article" And obviously they didn't listen. "This article is shit" "This is stupid" etc. A lot of us could be more nicer. It seems to be the admins/mods that have the most self respect and control.