Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

im changing my hacker name.

0 0

ive used the hacker name Scallie-lad for well over 3 years and i dont like it cause it sounds sort of chavvy and stupid, not a very good hacker name to me…

So heres… my new Hacker name…

drum roll

Its…

Zub

does Zub sound better than Scallie-lad? Maybe that hacker name is already taken? hmm…

Ill let you all decide :) :o

0 0

i dnt think that zub sounds very gd but thats just my opinion, i kinda like the name xon, i heard it said in a friends episode :p

0 0

yiff?

0 0

I think it's quite ok, best is if there's a reason to choose it. I have my reason to proudly wear the name Tov :)

0 0

Call yourself HappySmileMan… It's the greatest name ever… Everyone will love you and want to have sex with you if you do…

0 0

How about Grandoise_Tortoise?

0 0

I dunno Happysmileyman.. that does make me happy :P.. of course I'm sportin' T3h R3v3r3nd ^_^

0 0

I think you could do better but hey my friend is SM4R7R3T4RD. I've been SININ for 4 years now….

0 0

I think you're silly for letting other people define something that's supposed to represent you.

…my name sucks too though. most of my handles up to this point have had some reference to the devil, just for the lulz. next time I make a change it'll probably be permenant.

0 0

Is it even possible to change your name on HBH? :xx: I'm going through a name change myself… :whoa:

Banned
0 0

@lesserlightsofheaven

Your nick is pretty cool, rather long, but cool. Maybe you could shorten it to LLOH, Elloah ;)

@TS choose a name for yourself. It's gotta be personal, or something.

0 0

mine came from an old mmorpg….10 points for guessing which 1….lmao. eather way its what iv always used and what i always will use.

Admin from hell
0 0

Your nick should be a representation of you and what you do, Like Grandschlong or majorwiener (Those are open if you like) I've been known as KORG for many years now……many! (After Korg the destroyer from the old comic books)

0 0

Well, let me explain how I got my nick.

See, when i was 9ish (almost 10) I got a very krappy wanna be comp called the webtv. Then, on my 10th birthday, I got The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (best game in the world) and so I decided to start a zelda chatroom on msn. Shortly afterwards, a girl named chelsey came in, and we became friends and she got me addicted to neopets. Well, on the webtv, you can't do much (no downloads, no flash, ect) So I could only play a few of the games, and I then wanted to cheat and make myself richer. So I started looking for hacks, (never got far on that :() but, that is what got me into hacking, (plus getting past proxies to goto neopets :D), and if you spell Zelda backwards, you get Adlez.

0 0

Scallie-lad wrote: ive used the hacker name Scallie-lad for well over 3 years and i dont like it cause it sounds sort of chavvy and stupid, not a very good hacker name to me…

So heres… my new Hacker name…

drum roll

Its…

Zub

does Zub sound better than Scallie-lad? Maybe that hacker name is already taken? hmm…

Ill let you all decide :) :o Seriously, who gives a fuck?

Is it even possible to change your name on HBH? I'm going through a name change myself… Yes, take a look at ch33syc0mput3r5/Nick/Echo/whateverthefuckelsehewentby