Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Well speaking of nothing

0 0

where do you get or design your banners can you suggest me a software or other thing (besides creativity) :p

0 0

well like software i can suggest Photoshop, GIMP, Paint Shop Pro

and for inspiration and tutorials deviantart.com or

in google <software name here> tutorials or <what you want to do> tutorials

ex: signature tutorials

hope this help a bit

0 0

MS Paint.

:|

0 0

C'mon guy i know how to use google only want an opinion from the experts ;) thanks guys

Python Ninja
0 0

Yaxhiro wrote: C'mon guy i know how to use google only want an opinion from the experts ;) thanks guys

He gave you a valid opinion, but you should probably play with your chosen piece of software, not trying to make anything, just messing and seeing what happens….

I do very little digital art, but am a pretty good printmaker, someof my best work was the result of an accident

0 0

Photoshop is nice, i don't usually design graphics, but messing around in Photoshop is great, the HELP of photoshop is helpful and contain what you need… Photoshop is Integrated, and professional, if you are trying to do certain thing (like animated GIF) there are many programs which just made for this, unlike photoshop which contain most of things you need…

thanks and good luck :)

0 0

I agree, photoshop is the best thing I have personally found. That is what I made my sigs with. I'm not too into gfx, but with photoshop it makes it pretty damn fun. Good Luck!