Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

List all possible ways to change your IP adress

0 0

The reason I ask is I cant get it to change and its reallllllllllllllllly annoying.

Tryed - ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew

My IP did not change and even if my IP is static there has to be a way to change it. please list every possible way you know how to change your IP.

0 0

Contact your ISP. (internet service provider)

No other way to do it…

0 1
  • dialup connection
  • ask your isp to reboot your connection
  • use any type of non transparent proxy

0 0

Note: this may not work with all modems

First you need you're modem private's ip address. Go into you're modem's configuration. (Typing modem's address into you're browser) Get you're modem default user and password. If you can't find the manual, just google the name of you're modem+default login. Now it's time to find the connection wizard. Usually it's a PPPoE connection. Diconnect it, then reconnect it. Now you have a brand new ip!

:)

0 0

If you have a dynamic IP like me, just unplug your modem/router, and plug it back in again, and voila, new IP

EDIT: You can also download and install Tor, then when you need a new IP, just change the proxy settings in firefox (or whatever program) to use Tor as a proxy.

0 0

mastergamer wrote: If you have a dynamic IP like me, just unplug your modem/router, and plug it back in again, and voila, new IP

well, i don't have to, i have a SpeedTouch modem, i connect to the modem (http://10.0.0.138/) then open up the 'Broadband Connection' tab, and click disconnect, then connect, i bookmarked it, so i can change my ip on 10-20 seconds.. ;)

0 0

Wow thanks for all the feedback love the community here =).

0 0

disconnect your modem from the power supply for a week or something :happy: you'll be assigned another IP after some time…