Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

making a gif//

0 0

like i want to learn how to make my own gif.. like for backrounds that flash and stuff. =]

0 0

if i were mod/admin, you would have been banned now..

do you even know what Google is?

F_U_C_K Y_O_U :@

Banned
0 0

ordanious wrote: like i want to learn how to make my own gif.. like for backrounds that flash and stuff. =]

blink

Ok, I am kinda wondering WTF here, but I will say, theres Photoshop, but not easily obtained anymore.

-Bl4ckC4t

0 0

not going to go into anything detailed but. download gimp.

then put your frames in different layers(first frame. first layer) then save the image as a gif and it will compile all the layers into a animated gif.

need help figuring all that out google it. or pm me. i might be able to help(maybe ill through together a little tutorial)

and hackingforce. Shut up! here is a new member looking for help and all you can say is how dumb he is? get a life man.

0 0

not THAT new…21 posts. enough to know whats acceptable.

anyway, its easier to give links with full tutorials than try to write it all out here.

http://www.google.com/search?q=making+an+animated+gif

yes, that IS the first page of a google search for "making an animated gif" so i dont really see why you hadnt done any research.

wtf bbcode wont work

0 0

:whoa: he only asked a simple question were all here to learn

0 0

yes but to learn means taking the time to research and trying to solve your problems first. if everything is spoonfed you don't learn.

for instance this topic's name can be answered by typing the same thing on google and READ.

the time he spent posting it here and coming back to check was more than enough.

in the end yeah maybe it would be time for a post with an actual question.

ex: im trying to make a gif. i've been googling and found program1 program2 program3, i found program2 to be easier for me but im still struggling on how to make the flash effect. how do you insert new layers in the middle of an animation? how do i make that white frame stay there more time than the others, or do i need to insert multiple ones according to the fps of my animation?

plz come back when you're ready to post something like this.