Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

disabling Html Code///for stealing pics?

0 0

umm does anyone know the html code that disables you to click on it… so they dont copy it// save// steal it? like pictures

0 0

thats not going to stop anybody who knows what theyre doing. and youre looking for javascript not html.

0 0

It's noobish anyway, still, here's the code:

<script language=JavaScript> var message=""; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE() {if (document.all) {(message);return false;}} function clickNS(e) {if (document.layers||(document.getElementById&&!document.all)) { if (e.which==2||e.which==3) {(message);return false;}}} if (document.layers) {document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN);document.onmousedown=clickNS;} else{document.onmouseup=clickNS;document.oncontextmenu=clickIE;}

document.oncontextmenu=new Function("return false")

</script>

Works in IE and FF..

0 0

those scripts work, but they are extremely easy to crack. I suppose your average user would be like 'wtf i cant click' but anybody with a descent knowledge of html will be able to jack your photos

0 0

yeah i know this is just for myspace tho =] dont think anyone theres any smart.

0 0

does anyone know what it would be for myspace.

0 0

DigitalFire wrote: those scripts work, but they are extremely easy to crack. I suppose your average user would be like 'wtf i cant click' but anybody with a descent knowledge of html will be able to jack your photos

We all know that, you can't stop anyone from Stealing you'r pics, even if their protected with what so ever, there's always a way to get it, you can even take a screenshot of it and save it, duh….

:angry:

EDIT: @ordanious, why the hell do you want to stop people from stealing you'r pics anyway?

0 0

yah

0 0

yah

0 0

I thought javascript didn't work on myspace…

0 0

Skunkfoot wrote: I thought javascript didn't work on myspace…

indeed, it doesn't.

I remember back a few years ago, when it was just starting you could get popup windows to work on your profile, that was pretty awesome.