Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hiding and being invisible

0 0

Well hey guys i login to a website and have multiple accounts there but they have IP tracker thing..now i entered a website using a proxy still they are able to catch my acc..first i need to ask,is this possible??and if it is how can i be completely invisible?Thankyou for your help

0 0

Fuck. I am so friggin stupid. I somehow stole super admins password in joomla. I logged in CPanel. And the guy that owns the website has some logs in CPanel with my IP.

Is that guy a liar, or the logs really exist?

0 0

Yes it's possible. Some proxy servers/clients are easy to work around and get the real ip with for example php. To be completly invisible is impossible but to make it really hard to find you is possible.

I recommend you to use tor and privoxy (comes with tor) witch I have not been able to work around yet. So that's good but it often slows the speed alot.

I dont know exactly how but I've heard that u also can get the mac-adress from php to so changing that might do the trick to.

0 0

Well ok, this is what i do when i have to be invisible :

1)Reboot my laptop whit a live cd (my favorite is backtrack2); 2)Change the mac-address; 3)If its possible hack a wireless; 4)Use tor whit privoxy (google for vidalia or torks); 5)Do not post personal data; 6)Hack, now you are very very very very very hard to track.

Hope this help.

0 0

Well i guess it helps..:(..will try with it…

0 0

Also, make sure you don't use a transparent proxy ^^

(Tor and Vidalia will only use high anonymity proxys, which is good;))