Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

helkp with a new project

0 0

does anyone know how i can create a username and password field on a website, but once entered the info will be sent to a certain email address or other website?

thx

0 0

WOW! Thats a brilliant idea. I really really really really with there was an article on this… too bad.

0 0

yes that is quite unfortunate that there are no articles about phishing or how it works or that give you the exact code you need (that i cant get to work anyway) maybe dancuc will make one

0 1

html fomr input boxes.

then post that to a PHP page.

rest is up to you. either have passes stored in a mysql db, or you can have it hardcoded into a file.

then check the inputed data against the correct info, and set a cookie/session to keep the user logged in if they change pages.

0 0

sorry guys im new 2day lol

and mr.cheese i understood nothin of that

dus ne1 know an article or sumthing that will xplain 4 a newb lyk me lol

0 0

daemon velocity x wrote:

dus ne1 know an article or sumthing that will xplain 4 a newb lyk me lol

plz d0nt typ3 l1k3 th13 1t m4kes u l00k r3t4ad3d.

and STAY AWAY from recent articles. none of them will help you. there isn't a single one that will help you. even if there were to be a "miracle article", it wouldn't be in VERY simple terms and even give you the code to do it with. no way. no how.

0 0

learn PHP :)

you could use things like $user = $_POST['user']; $pass = $_POST['pass']; then fopen the file then fwrite $user and $pass

0 0

ok ive got a set of codes

where do i put the perform.php bit?

0 0

you dont put it any ware. you take the variable $bullet, put it into the file gun.php and echo it into your head.

0 0

hah…hah…hah:angry: