Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

EVENT STAFF

0 1

event staff are needed.

people who are able to setup event websites, and judge results etc etc

i know quite a few people in the past have requested to be some form of HBH staff. Well here is your chance.

if your good with php, or are capable of setting up and judging exploits, and prepared to put a litle time into it. Then apply to be a event staff member.

Please post your details below if your interested.

I will ofcourse organise and co-ordinate the event team, so its a realtivley easy job :)

0 0

I am ready to help in web wars, my php knowledge is very well, so there is no problems to programm site for web wars. But I really need to know when will this web wars take place (because of exams), and It must be sure IT WILL TAKE PLACE (I put almost 30 hours for Scanks site, and than nothing :|:( )

0 1

web wars wont be for a while.

i want to get a new event setup first "king of the hill" - check the event information page to find out more.

once this event is finished, then i'll organize another web wars.

but first i need to setup event staff to monitor / setup and control the events. it should be quite fun for memebers, and would gain them respect and fame from other members. not to mention they'd learn alot too!

0 0

Ok, I am in, If you want me.

0 1

deffo, im gonna setup a board and privs soon. been a little busy at the mo, but i shoudl have it done tommorow