Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Why?

0 0

Hi,

Im writting this because there's something that i have not been able to work out for a long time

why a hacker would hack another hacker? putting aside the sterotypes of whit black and grey hat hackers, we're all just normal ppl with the same thing in common, yet behind us all there is a hidden agenda why? the other week a website i was admin on got hacked by two of the members and one of the admins they got hold of the SQL database password an destroyed the site not only that but every email addy i have associated with this site has been hacked by a member of this site not to mention the fact that this site was hacked the other week by one of its members? why, why do they do this what is the point do they take plesure in destroying someone's dream coz thats what this site is, its Mr_Cheese's Dream he made this intpo what it is and let them ppl enjoy this experiance with him and all they did was take his advice and use his tools to try and destroy him over 12000 ppl would have lost there right to learn skills because some fucked up ppl where Jelouse of what a man and his friends have created, why? it dont make sense it never has, my email address are rendered useless now i cant access them at all i cant even access my old user I-O-W_A because they wanted to destroy someones dreams, yet they could have worked with them and lived there own dream aswell, why ake the time to listen to some one and take there advice if you dont even respect them? it dont make sense

i am sorry if some ppl ou there think this is a bunch of shit, but to be honest it makes me sad when ppl do this to each other

0 0

Your absolutly right there, i think i know the site you mean and if i do then i was an admin too and that site was was going to be big, the site was even hacked by the owners friend which makes it even worse :|

0 0

If you can't protect yourself, how are you going to teach others to protect themselves. To be honest, i think that if there is a hacking site it should definately be hacked, if possible. At least this shows the skill level of the programmers and what the site has to offer. Of course, no one knows everything about securing their site and DDoS of the site is complete bull, but still..

Also, many people have grudges against the admins of these sites because they are usually total as$holes.

0 0

You are looking for reasons as to why this happen?

When you have a large number of people in a close knit community there is a large possibility of a small flame war to occur…

Occasionally these get bigger and bigger until, eventually, you get rivalry between people. They hack each other

Simple as

And no. We're not all the same

The Mentor had a point when he wrote "we're all alike" but times have changed.

[EDIT] After re-reading a bit, you asked why they would hack Mr_Cheese. I'm not going to say too much or this post will be deleted. But Mr_Cheese has had his run-ins with other hackers

0 0

Hmm so basicly your saying the hacking community is just a big bomb waiting to go off ? Which in the end we all start hacking anything and everything untill the entire human race is brought to a standstill due to hackers ? :right:

0 0

IOWA, please care to use spacing and line breaks between your sentences/paragraphs.

It is sincerely very annoying and hard to read. I've looked at your paragraph and though, "wow, what an asshole, does he really expect someone to read this shit?!".

Think of others when you write. Don't just write to write.

0 0

Iowa i agree with you, but seriously i agree with netfish too, its hard to read when there is no correct gammar.

0 0

iowa- theres no answer some people just do it to do it… netfishi i wasnt really bothered by all the "CORRECT YOUR GRAMMAR!" preaching you've been doing but lately its everywhere. im not flamming or anything but enough's enough. it comes down to one thing. we're free to type however we deem necessary on the web… there is no law saying IF YOU CAN USE CORRECT ENGLISH THEN DO SO…or else. It'll be ok i promise, so you do a double take at some typos, it happens.

0 0

@IOWA: I don't agree with you, because: why a hacker would hack another hacker? -because the world is shit. -because when you see someone saying he's a hacker, and he doesn't even know programming, you should hack him! And that thing with the 12000 users is a piece of shit! HBH doesn't have 12000 active members! 70% of the account here on hbh aren't used frequently, 70% of the 30% are skiddies ( all my proceeds go to the remaining few ), now what about this? IMHO everything which is too big, will ( and must ) fall && die. ( think about it: the roman empire, …, usa?) hbh is too big ( it seems like ). First thing I would do is deleting all the inactive accounts, sorting out the useless articles, and doing some coding. But will that happen? No, I think it won't… @netfish: what the fuck is the point in posting something like:

…please care to use spacing and line breaks between your sentences… ( lack of opinion? yes it is.)

0 0

The problem is that most of the so called "hackers" are blinded by hollywood movies and forget what hacking is truly about. The so called "skiddies" just download every flooder, trojan and so on to use them as often as they can and then boasting to their friends how leet hackers they are. These people should be eiher hacked to prove them wrong or should be ignored.

In my opinion hacking and becoming a true hacker involves lots and lots of reading and learning. Knowing exactly what you are doing and how a tool works not just using it at random.

Very few people know about the "The Hacker's Manifesto". Most of the "hackers" forget that they should exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias and the most annoying thing is that they don't crave for KNOWLEDGE, no, the only crave for REPUTATION. They demnad their equality with the best but they don't want equailty with the less experienced hackers and they forget from where themselves, one day, started from.

0 0

we have some big ethical debates going on here!!!

in my opinion the reason hackers hack other hackers is simply because they can. if you are going to start up a hacking website be prepared for lots of people attempting lots of different hacks to screw it up.

some people are genuinly nice people and just report the security flaw others just trash it. i wouldnt trash a site unless its content really annoyed me.

i just think that hacking is like any other activity you get competition and sometimes that competition escalates so that it gets out of control

0 0

Ok Fair Enough People I Understand Your Points

It Does Make Sense That We're Not All The Same, But We Are Alike Just Because Time's Change Doesn't Mean The Ethics Change

But Hey Thats Just My Point Of View One Of Very Many People Out There

Sorry If I Offeneded Some People And I Appreciate Everyone Has There Own Point Of View