Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Video Formatting/Converting

0 0

Yuh, I downloaded the video that system_meltdown made and it saved in a zip and the file inside if it was called webdesign.avi

I have 4.7 GB TDK DVD+R discs and my computer has a DVD burner etc all the stuff it needs..

I was wondering though; what would I need to be able to play that video on my TV while using it in the dvd player..??

anyone know anything about this??

0 1

download a dvd making program that works with AVI files.

i use Super DVD Creator, works excellently and allows for DVD menu creation etc etc, very easy to use.

or you can just setup your computer to play on your TV. thats what i got at the moment. much easier for watching films on your comp, just switch channels on your TV and watch your film from there. :)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Nick wrote: Yuh, I downloaded the video that system_meltdown made and it saved in a zip and the file inside if it was called webdesign.avi

I have 4.7 GB TDK DVD+R discs and my computer has a DVD burner etc all the stuff it needs..

I was wondering though; what would I need to be able to play that video on my TV while using it in the dvd player..??

anyone know anything about this??

I didn't make a web design video….

0 0

Sorry, meant to say hack4u :p

Admin from hell
0 0

Download winavi converter, You can convert just about any video file to burn to dvd (NTSC format);)

0 0

I had it downloaded before you even said it.

http://www.winavi.com/en/download/download.htm

BTW: The whole thing was a success !!! Everything works, the videos are a little blurry because they got fit to the whole screen but it worked. :happy::happy:

Admin from hell
0 0

Get ac-3 filters and divx package,This will help clean up the videos while converting them:p