Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

King of the Hill

0 1

This is going to be the next event.

it will be a free for all, so anyone can participate and there is no focus on teamwork. however is the winning member is in a team, they will earn their team 20 extra points.

basically, King of the hill is where the member will have to replace a image on the main page, with their own. The person who has their image up for the longest time wins.

players will also be able to hinder other players in certain ways once they have access. This will keep the gameplay flowing and constantly keep setting new challenges throughout the event.

But before this starts, we did a website:

if anyone here would like to help out / give ideas for websites, then please contact me. Anyone wishing to help out with uploading / setting up of the website will be given credit on the event's home page.

0 0

sounds pretty cool. cant wait till im at the level where ill be able to do that…

The Manager
0 0

I can host it on AldarHawk.homelinux.org if you like. I will make a folder called KotH or something :P

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: I can host it on AldarHawk.homelinux.org if you like. I will make a folder called KotH or something :P

Isn't homelinux.org one of those redirects to your own home server site? If i were you i wouldnt want hackers poking around in your own box, btw when is this gonna happen lol?