Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

For a limited time only

0 0

can you please please help meeeee. I downloaded some free trial software not so long ago and it has since expired :( i've tried downloading it again but says (obviously) it's expired!..is there anyway i can get around this and download the software to get the free trial again.

pleeeeeeeeeeease help me.

P.s Merry Xmas

0 0

depends, what software is it?

0 0

I know i should stop being a slacker and buy the software but i just can't afford it right this moment (xmas and all) plus i just thought there might be a way of getting around it.

thank you for your response (((hugs)))

0 0

ok, ill ask again. what program is it?

0 0

I've tried looking for all temp files and cookies and deleting them..but that didn't work :(

I even tried system restore ..but my comp wouldn't do it :(

Thank you again for all the responses

0 0

hey.. well if it's a well known one this probably won't work but you can try setting back your clock on the computer b.c thats what the program checks.. or you can download http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ azureus it's a p2p downloading you can go to www.torrentspy.com that's the place you can look for torrents. Search the software that you want.. it's illegal but you can't rly get caught another goood torrent site. www.torrent-finder.com pm me if you need help on anything. Oh yeah try to find a torrent with more seeders then leachers.:D:D:D.. On the cookie thing it's not in there. there is some security certificate where you have to delete. but it's rly hard, i think you have to go into safe mode. you'd have to find it. I tryed it with flash professional 8. and i couldn't delete but i didn't get that much into it.

0 0

Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Starter Edition Editor :)

0 0

do a search for Microsoft whatever serial number

p.s. use photoshop, its much better. i have Microsoft Digital Image Pro 9, and photoshop is still better.

if you want to get one for free, try the GIMP

0 0

Okay this may need a totally different forum but what is a torrent and can anyone use them?

I tried downloading the software from limewire but my comp picked up viruses and wouldn't let them through (or should i say my virus software found viruses and wouldn't let them through)

0 0

It doesn't have anywhere to put serial numbers :(

0 0

a torrent is a way of sending big files by breaking them up into lots and lots of little files so you can download it quicker. try using bittorrent.

p.s. a google search for torrent would have worked, heres the second result (from wikipedia)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

0 0

Thank you, they didn't have my software anyway.

I've tried photoshop but definitely prefer Microsoft Digital. :)

0 0

really?!?! well what was the software anyhow i can look for you b.c i'm downloading stuff.:D:D

0 0

Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Starter Edition Editor

Thank you (((hugs))) I appreciate all the help or suggestions i can get :)

0 0

Thank you so much :)

blush What do i do with those files though? blush I'm an computer amateur..kinda.

0 0

Thanks for that

I just figured that if anyone would know how to help me with this it would be a hacker :happy: