Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Team Participation

0 1

WWII has been pots poned, beacuse very few teams are active members, thus, only a few members end up doing all the work.

Please can all team leaders check their current members on the "team page" and then choose only the active members.

Please then PM me a list of those active members. All other members will be removed from the teams.

Teams are going to have major shift rounds over the next week, and hopefully will result in active and motivated teams.

~ Mr_Cheese - Web Wars Coordinator ~

0 0

I think we should set up new sistem for team members. After web wars (or at new war announcement), team members should confirm their participation otherwise they are removed from team.

0 0

why dont we just send you the inactive members?

0 0

My leader isn't even here; The only ones active are me and xdanx

so, idk how to handle this situation, but our site is done and ready, who else finished their site?

0 0

us scanks did.

0 0

Deshouleres wrote: My leader isn't even here; The only ones active are me and xdanx

so, idk how to handle this situation, but our site is done and ready, who else finished their site? Hey, i'm active too ya know!!!:@:@