Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

music problems

0 0

:radio: i got a 30 day free trial from napster..i downloaded lots of songs and then my trial period was over. but now that my trial is over, i cant listen to my songs anymore. everytime i open the music file, it says "acquiring license" and then doesnt do anything. also, the songs i put on my mp3 player wont play. is there anyway around this so i can listen to my music?

0 0

Wow, the ones didn't even work on your mp3 player? Weird. There must be more in the songs then the song… anyways, in what way do you mean? There are hacks to hack napster and get free stuff, (I THINK there is at least one not including a wireless network hack)

0 0

i mean that when i open the song, there must be some test it runs to see if i am still signed up with napster..if i am, then the song plays…if im not, then the song wont play. so is there anyway i can bypass this 'test'?

0 0

what I would do is get another free trial and a packet scanner( personally i use etherdetect and nab a serial from andr.net) and download a song. open that song up with the scanner running and see what nice traffic comes up. note the outgoing port and the incoming data. try on a few different songs to see if it always gets the same data packet back, if it does simply write a program to listen on the outgoing port and send that packet back, otherwise you'll have to analzye the outgoing packet and determine what the diffence is between the outgoing and the incoming and incorperate that into your program. this will only work on your computer, no clue how this rolls with mp3's or whatever, but this will allow you to use it on your computer for longer than just that trial period.

0 0

mp3s don't check for licenses, and if it was on your mp3 player, there would be no way to check that you're still signed up for napster.