Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

READ ME

0 0

I am going to learn all I can by googling everything and reading resources and all that good stuff so I can learn, I have put together a list of things I want to accomplish while doing so. Please tell me if there is something I should learn about that isnt included on this list.

CHALLENGES

Basic Challenges : 3, 7, 8 , 9, 10, 12 and 16. JavaScript Challenges: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. Realistic Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13. Rooting Challenge: 1. Application Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Encryption Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. Logical Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Social Challenges: 1 and 2. Stegano Challenges: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. Tracking Challenges: 1 and 2. Patching Challenges: 1, 2 and 3. Other Challenges: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12.

Programming Challenges: Learn C++ and the respective commands to learn how to program.

ADDITIONAL GOALS

Learn HTML. Learn JavaScript. Learn MySQL. Learn PHP. Learn about HTML, JavaScript, MySQL and PHP injections. Learn about exploits and how to use them. Find someone to make me an avatar and signature.

0 0

Find someone to make me an avatar and signature. How about "Learn to make a Avatar":D

0 0

lol

0 0

I learn HTML in 20 mins using http://www.html.net/. It was simple and easy to understand ; I reccomend it to people that want to learn HTML.(Hyper Text Mark-Up Language) Also, you might be able to learn XHTML there too. (Extensible Hyper Text Mark-Up Language)

0 0

Lolzor?

0 0

thk-h3x wrote: Lolzor? WTF DOES THAT MEAN???

0 0

:D no on e cares mate, but good to know youve set some goals

0 0

you might want to learn more b4 you get to PHP. Im just starting and its easier for me since i have 6 years of basics behind me. :D

0 0

wow you certainly have a lot on your list.:ninja::whoa::wow::vamp::right::love::matey::evil::happy::ninja:

0 0

wtf is up with these fuck tards here who post random crap? zzz if you did all those challenges how can you not know that stuff? oh well.

www.w3schools.com

place to go for html It has php too. and javascrpt

For mysql. just google it. uhhh. xss = google it. Put your google stills to the test:ninja:

0 0

good luck learning all that. no i rele mean it.:D