Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Webwars:Points system

0 0

If eventually more teams join later we will be at a massive advantage points wise, wouldn't it be best for the points to be averaged? like a mean average? so what you get this time is added to what you got last time( or the previous average) and then devided by two, this could be along side the running score just so new teams can be easily compared.

0 1
  1. we do have a point system
  2. points are added from each event and totaled
  3. you get individual WW points, depending on your involvement
  4. im gonna get this coded into the profile page so you'll see a webwars section there :)

0 0

Cheese thats what i was saying, next time maybe a new team will join and we'll be around 250 points ahead an your team near 700 points, it will mean its almost meaningless to joing that was I was saying it should also be averaged and a good idea, my friend suggested, also is to have like a tally of who has won.

If it gets averaged then there will always be something to compare teams to.

Team …………………….. Points ………………………..** Average** ………….wins Emporers …………………….. 1320…………………………330…………..IIII The Scanks ……………………1140……………………………285 Red Sky ………………………….500…………………………125 new team………………………..100…………………………..100

although in total it appears the emporers seem to have scored 13 times as much as the new ones, they actually only have used 3 times as much, get my drift? where as with your current system evevually some will end up with millions of points and it will all be meaninfless.

0 0

So what you are saying is that our points stay from last round and this round the totals will be added and you want them to be averaged instead so the new teams dont have so far to catch up right?

0 0

Yeah coz that would be impossible, we could keep the runing table like above too.

0 0

Why dont we have 2 tables. Keep the running one to compaire with time. To see who has gotten better. But use the other table for new scores each round to declare the round winner!B)