Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

HBH Conference

0 0

How did the HBHCon go? As I know (or assumed) things didn't go so swimmingly well, but then I don't know exactly what happened, and what sparked what… I got the impression that locus7s might be related to some incidents. It would be nice to hear participants/admins input on this situation.

0 0

There was a Ninja stalking The Flash…… but thats about it ;)

0 1

i thought the day went really well.

started off with the offical talks / demonstrations and even included a competition that me and system started working on and coding since 11pm - 2am.

lol

talks went really well, people were giving one to one help on things they needed doing, then after that it was going from pub to pub. even included a few "hbhcon only" talks, that im sure eveyrone who went was amazed at the idea and can see the need for secretcy! the people that went im sure increased their knowledge and skill 10 fold, from just one day!

in the evening we met up with sweedish exchange students, which was a laugh, then next day we spent on the beach. (for those who stayed over night).

thought the day went really well.

if im still around next year then i'll deffo be doing a second one.