Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Lost Password

0 0

OK first I feel like a complete dumbass asking this, but I have no choice as I need a few of the emails in my account.

Is there a way for me to get into my email account without having the password? I forgot my password because I didn't use the normal password I use for everything else (I know I know using 1 password for everything is bad). I have a few important emails (job offers), or should have them by now anyway, that I need. Thanks for the help.

JD1

0 0

As a 3rd party who has no say in this at all but will butt in anyway You are a complete freaking dumbass

0 0

you lost YOUR password??!! are you sure its your email…ive seen alot of forum posts on other sites like this… "Pleeze help i forgot my password" or "can someone tell me how to break into an account, its my account i forgot the password, yes i will only use it to get into my account, thats it, nothing else.

seems kinda skechy to me…

0 0

you lost YOUR password??!! are you sure its your email…ive seen alot of forum posts on other sites like this… "Pleeze help i forgot my password" or "can someone tell me how to break into an account, its my account i forgot the password, yes i will only use it to get into my account, thats it, nothing else.

seems kinda skechy to me…

Ghost in the Machine
0 0

well if you were expecting someone to help (I'm not offering here, just saying), you'll undoubtly have to give a more details towards the problem. For example, what e-mail was it, what was it on a home computer, if it was a web based e-mail did you use hints, auto complete, etc? Did you write the password down anywhere, since it was a new password? I don't think your going to find someone who will break into Yahoo for you at this site, but there is probably a simple solution to retrieve the information that you've seemed to have misplaced.

0 0

hmm…I've lost my password numerous times… I always thought that you could answer a "security question" and a replacement would be sent to an alternate e-mail address… What is your e-mail provider? If it is something like yahoo, than I suggest you try that first.

0 0

No doubt you are…first off you really shouldn't have the job as for you not even being able to remember a password. What if you forget to lock the back door when you leave and what not? Looks like a typical cover up for wanting an easy way to access a hotmail account in which the pleader does not possess.

0 0

Well JD1, I recommend that you contact the website's helpdesk or follow what they say. If you want somebody to hack your account for you, that's not going to happen. And if somebody at this website did hack it for you, why would you trust your emails on a site that anybody could gain access to anyway…