Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Urban Defacement Ideas

0 0

I noticed there were a few more Urban Defacements added, and I realised that I had access to a public computer which uses Windows 95. =)

I could load a floppy into it, and replace a certain file in order to make it say, "HellboundHackerOS is now loading." Oh, the evil.

Anywho, I thought I'd make a thread dedicated to gathering some ideas towards urban defacement, considering we could use a bit more pictures, eh?

0 0

logo.sys ay….

The Manager
0 0

I will be posting a few soon. Not telling what they are though…my little secret!

0 0

Y o you should put that file and instructions in the download page. Give it toCheese and ask him

0 0

ziggythebear wrote: Y o you should put that file and instructions in the download page. Give it toCheese and ask him

Oh snap. I never even thought of that. =P

I'll get right on it, and I'll submit some other instructions on it.

0 0

last week me and a friend went to mexico (ixtapa) and about the 4th day in we got bored…. So we went to an internet cafe printed out the logo a few times and started posting it around needless to say we got some pretty good pictures. problem is, I took them with a disposable camera so im gona hafta go to meijer and get one of those picture cds but ill be sure to put em up asap.

0 0

me and r4z0rBlade made a pop up that has a splash i did on photoshop. Was planning to edit cookies on a few site and upload it there but the novelty wore off and couldnt be bothered. lol

0 0

Lol whenever me n my friends deface something, we never have anything better to put than 'HBH' so yeah…(Ppl think it means 'Happy Birthday Hitler' and they all think we're nazis…:|)