Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Next event

0 0

When will fundamentally next event take place? First was fun, so I want more :D

0 1

the next event will be announced in the newsletter!

the newsletter should be out shortly, maybe within the next week. (i have been very very busy laterly and havnt had much time to complete it )

0 0

I cant wait until WWII… so have we decided the every month or every other month to hold WW? :D

0 1

every month + 1/2 or every 2 months.

thats the general time scale, if it is too often the novelty will ware off. Hopefully this way we can keep the motivation!

0 0

Not only the novelty but also we won't be allowed the chance to make more things on the sites… same teams correct? unless there is a betrayal hehe… kill the traitor.

-Desh

0 1

yep, same teams, however with this new system im coding, there is more flexibilty by adding / removing members who dont particpate.

also, team's get coding a new / improved / altered site, beacuse there will be another event, possibly this month ;)

0 0

Hey i was wondering something n3w7yp3 wants to really help out in this web wars thats why he joined up but hes going on vacation july 1 - 15 he wants me to try to see if you can hold it off till the 15th please try your hardest thanks.