Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Just looking for some advice on a project

0 2

So it is the start of a new school semester, and I thought I would try something new this semester. I decided to create a Wiki that I would use to store and share all my notes that I will be taking throughout the semester. The site that I created is: cheatersheets.com

I just created it all this weekend, and some of the content on there is thrown on there a little sloppily. I will be going back over it to make is more presentable, but I just wanted some content up there. Tomorrow I will be showing it to some of the more adept people in my classes, in the hopes that they will utilize it and contribute to it.

I mainly wanted to post it on here to see what you guys think. Is there anything that should be drastically changed? Do you feel other students would utilize a tool like this? Just looking for some input.

Thanks in advance.

0 0

Good idea for self motivation and idea sharing between class mates but the layout hurts my eyes. Work on your expertise your chosen field and produce in depth articles about them, those are the things people look for. Its good to see someone not wasting there time tho :)

0 2

… but the layout hurts my eyes.

I guess I have to agree with that. I messed around with the skins for a little bit, and kind of compromised on picking that one. There were no \\\'great\\\' default skins, but I did find a good article on creating custom skins. Throughout this week I will attempt to create my own.

Work on your expertise your chosen field and produce in depth articles about them, those are the things people look for.

Another good piece of advice, though I have spent less then a year studying computers, so it\\\'s kind of hard to know what my field is going to be exactly. Feel like I have been thrown into the middle of an ocean, and it\\\'s hard to pick a direction to swim; though I guess if I don\\\'t pick, I\\\'ll just end up swimming for ever..

Thanks for the advice, anymore would be welcome.

I just downloaded a new skin for it. Still not exactly how I want it to look, but I think it\'s a lot better. To much black is better then to much white. Lol.

0 0

It is looking a lot better. We all come across many crossroads road in our lives where we have to choose paths to take. May it be wrong or right its your own choice. Since your new to the field just work on everything for a bit longer and you soon will find out what you love and hate.