Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

a joke

0 0

i have the best internet speed in the f***ing WORLD . I love my ISP . Don't believe me ? check this , my speed test result :-

see ?

:radio::D:p;):):o:happy::ninja::matey::evil:

Admin from hell
0 0

What are you on a phone line for Christs sake?

0 0

no man it's how most of the internet lines are in our place . it's a DSL line with a max capacity of 100 mbps but the ISP caps it off at 300 kbps . if you increase the monthly payment , then the speed increases . for 1 mbps you have to pay Rs.1000 ($20)/month , and likewise .

Admin from hell
0 0

That sucks for you man. I have Time Warner road runner turbo that's supposed to get "up to" (ISP's way of fucking you) 15 Mbps and to think I bitch about only getting 10-11 Mbps, Damn.

Admin from hell
0 0

And for shits and giggles I just ran the speed test :

Thank You Time Warner. 34.95 a month well spent.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

For $50/Month. In reality though, it tends to "start" downloads at ~10Mb/s, then drop to about 300Kb/s after 5 seconds. "Speed boost" is what they call it, in reality I think its another way of ripping us off on large downloads where speed actually matters.

0 0

$60/month.

0 0

8===D

only $100/hour.

0 0

what i pay is $8.8 / month (Rs. 440)

0 0

Lulz. 64kBps for 10$/month here+Unlimited dL/uL. And I get the entirety of 64kBps.

0 0

i too have unlimited dl/ul . by 64 kbps do u mean surfing or download speed ?

The Manager
0 0

I guess I will share mine…

0 0

goluhaque wrote: Lulz. 64kBps for 10$/month here+Unlimited dL/uL. And I get the entirety of 64kBps.

newbee wrote: i too have unlimited dl/ul . by 64 kbps do u mean surfing or download speed ?

btw , notice the difference , ours is bits and golu's is bytes :(

0 0

goluhaque wrote: Lulz. 64kBps for 10$/month here+Unlimited dL/uL. And I get the entirety of 64kBps.

newbee wrote: i too have unlimited dl/ul . by 64 kbps do u mean surfing or download speed ?

btw , notice the difference , ours is bits and golu's is bytes :(

0 0

They say on the ads i have 50Mbps…. Money well spent?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

chess_rock wrote: They say on the ads i have 50Mbps…. Money well spent?

For 30Mbps? Possibly, yes.

0 0

tuere816 wrote: btw , notice the difference , ours is bits and golu's is bytes :(

yeah . mine is 30 kilobytes per second :-(

0 -1

Speed is okay, but this computer is a piece of JUNK.

0 0

newbee wrote: i have the best internet speed in the f***ing WORLD . I love my ISP . Don't believe me ? check this , my speed test result :-

see ?

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: i have the best internet speed in the f***ing WORLD . I love my ISP . Don't believe me ? check this , my speed test result :-

see ?

[/quote]

ah stop it !

10 0

:( :o :@ :vamp:

%&#$@$&@#&$%

0 0

RootsBabilonia wrote:

:( :o :@ :vamp:

%&#$@$&@#&$%

Your sig is outrageous.

0 0

i get 1.16 Mbps in torrents .

0 0

%5bquote%5d%5bb%5dRootsBabilonia+wrote%3a%5b%2fb%5d%0a%5bimg%5dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.speedtest.net%2fresult%2f1875718371.png%5b%2fimg%5d%0d%0a%3a%28+%3ao+%3a@+%3avamp%3a%0d%0a%0d%0a%25%26%23%24@%24%26@%23%26%24%25%5b%2fquote%5d