Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone interested in World Domination?

0 0

I am starting a not for profit organization for many purposes, one of which is world domination. I started a forum for the discussion of it so come help me organize. Http://sonsofbelial.intcrnct.com

Sign in so you can see the entire forum, there is a lot more than what you can see as a guest.:ninja:

Banned
0 0

World Domination: powered by phpBB.

0 0

HAHAHA.

It's times like these I wish we had a 'point and laugh' emoticon.

0 0

Are there tea breaks? What are your policies on animals in the workplace? I definately would need my cat to stroke whilst working on world domination.

0 0

I suppose if anyone were to take over the world it would be hackers. How should we start?

Banned
0 0

Start by killing yourself.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Lol, well it was nice to log in for the first time in forever and see this.

0 0

ProxyFox wrote: I suppose if anyone were to take over the world it would be hackers. How should we start?

Well for one just stick together as a team. The entire world is enslaved and it is plain sight if you have unplugged. All it takes is one step back to gain insight into a whole new world.

I would suggest you join up with my not for profit organization understanding we mean only the best and plan to employ thousands. For now I am starting a hacker team to protect assets and excell in computer security techniques and infiltration. I am tired of china having all the fun.

Join up and post a profile in the HAckers Circle to be on our team. I will help you pay your way to DEFCON and teach you if you join.

0 0

If you really want the world you can have it. It, and all of the problems that come along with it. Good luck finding the all of the solutions… ;)

0 0

intcrnct wrote: Join up and post a profile in the HAckers Circle to be on our team. I will help you pay your way to DEFCON and teach you if you join.

Let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly: I sign up on your forum and you pay for my travel to DEFCON?

0 1

I would, if you give me blowjobs once a day.