Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Facebook "Hackers" cup

Banned
0 0

No. Screw Zuck.

0 0

I might try it for the hell of it.

0 0

spyware wrote: No. Screw Zuck. Why, Spy? Did you think he was too much of a douche bag in The Social Network?

I will sign up just so I can at least see what problems they give us….

0 0

I'd like to see what the problems are.

0 0

That's great. I expect them to draw questions from a large question bank, so please post them here if you appear for the competition.

Banned
0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: Why, Spy? Did you think he was too much of a douche bag in The Social Network?

Haven't seen it, probably won't see it for a very long time. A hollywoodization of one of the world's most overrated douchebags? No thanks.

Zuck not a wunderkind, he's a poster-child. An arrogant, talentless hack who is about as creative as <insert funny analogy here>.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]fashizzlepop wrote: Why, Spy? Did you think he was too much of a douche bag in The Social Network?

Haven't seen it, probably won't see it for a very long time. A hollywoodization of one of the world's most overrated douchebags? No thanks.

Zuck not a wunderkind, he's a poster-child. An arrogant, talentless hack who is about as creative as <insert funny analogy here>.[/quote]

+10