Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Security Career

0 0

Just out of curiousity is any member of this site interested in a future career in computer security or in having their own company or are you here just for the fun?

0 0

I'm here out of interest. I like to know how things work inside out and the different ways of messing with them.

0 0

Definitely interested in computers as a career. Though not exactly as a ethical hacker or shit, but a coder, which again requires a general sense/knowledge of the concepts.

0 0

The question was about computer security, and not programming.

0 0

gregorian wrote: The question was about computer security, and not programming. To learn computer security you need programming knowledge. You can't just ignore it.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: The question was about computer security, and not programming. To learn computer security you need programming knowledge. You can't just ignore it.[/quote] Programming is a requisite for security, but that doesn't mean that this thread is about programming. It's about security.

Banned
0 0

gregorian wrote: Programming is a requisite for security, but that doesn't mean that this thread is about programming. It's about security.

-_-

0 0

gregorian wrote: [quote]fashizzlepop wrote: The question was about computer security, and not programming. To learn computer security you need programming knowledge. You can't just ignore it.[/quote] Programming is a requisite for security, but that doesn't mean that this thread is about programming. It's about security. [/quote]

LOL

0 0

Woah dude. You're quoting yourself as me and me as yourself. That obviousl makes me look like a retard.