Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

ddr2 in ddr3

0 0

Does a ddr2 ethernet card work in a ddr3 slot?

:(
80 120

darthchocobo wrote: Does a ddr2 ethernet card work in a ddr3 slot? I'll give you three guesses.

0 0

Sorry i am so stupid… since your so smart yes or no?

0 0

no

Admin from hell
0 0

darthchocobo wrote: Does a ddr2 ethernet card work in a ddr3 slot?

What in the hell are you talking about?

80 120

You didn't.

80 120

I never said that. Stop misquoting me.

0 0

Stop trolling, piss off.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]M4RCUSZ wrote: Stop trolling, piss off. He's not trolling.[/quote]

Really?

I would consider asking stupid questions that's not even close to the reality is trolling… You do connect ethernet cards in a pci port.

0 0

Sorry kid, but to be spreading, you will get nowhere … The answer to your question is very clear and Moshbat is an old user here. I can guarantee you that he is smarter than you.

I quote him: "You. Fucking. Retard. Multiple reasons for that answer, by the way. "

And he is right! Do not write a post on just a single row? Are you going to write a post to ensure that they have checked your question in advance! Google is your friend! If you do not know what google is google it! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google.com

Banned
0 0

Dance Dance Revolution?

0 0

Fun game.

0 0

They have like 1 million varieties of that game now. xD

0 0

Don't feed the trolls.

0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: [q.uote]lostpacket wrote: Someone doesn't understand what feeding the trolls is.[/q.uote] They troll to perfectly start arguments and build a bunch of useless posts (end result). Which you did… ;) Feeding trolls is one of the funniest things to do:).

0 0

@above, thanks for the opinion. :P, this thread is totally off topic and just starting bs, wonder why an admin hasn't locked it yet. i spose if pple just quit posting uselessly on it,(oops, just did) it'll just fade away. :ninja:

0 0

M4RCUSZ wrote: Feeding trolls is one of the funniest things to do:).

It's one of the most counter productive things for a web forum. You feed the troll and he will live and troll again. Let the trolls die.

hellboundhackersok wrote: LostPacket your sig is horrendous.

Other 8. Nuff said.

0 0

Lostpacket, if you are trying to center your text to be different or unique, just stop. It is Hard enough to dig through this forum for entertainment or useful information, that your added stylistic approach isn't necessary.

80 120

How/Why is this thread still open. I thought I'd leave it to the 'real' moderators to take care of this shit. Guess no one can be bothered.

~Lock