Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Credit Card Fraud

0 0

Let me start off by saying this is in no way created to assist or help with credit card fraud despite the title of the post. It more is along the lines of interesting thinking. And if you feel its against the rules feel free to remove/delete it whatever.

Background, I was drunk with some friends, and were talking about hacking in general. The topic of credit card fraud came up, as stereotypically that seems to be a big target. As it provides (or can) money, which is universally ok in most peoples book,

Anywho on to the portion of the post that this was created for. 'IF' you were to come across credit card numbers, how would 'YOU' convert them into useful items or cash doing your best to be as discrete as possible. Obviously there is no such thing as 100% secure but wanted to hear your unique solutions.

First I will start off listing a few of mine.

1- Probably the most common. Purchasing items and shipping them to a false address and somehow (either by chance or social engineering) get UPS/FedEX/etc to leave them at the door.

2- Same as above but instead of shipping to a empty house sending it to a hotel or some other house and letting them know ahead of time for them to sign.

Both 1-2 may net you small amounts of physical property but no liquid assets (cash baby)

3- Basically buying online poker credits with stolen credit cards, and 'losing' it to another account you own. Thus turning credit into cash.

I will elaborate on this one a bit, as it seemed the most profitable in my short time of thinking this scheme up. Without committing other crimes of false identity and setting up bank accounts etc elsewhere, eventually the checks they would ship you will have some relation to you. How do you prevent detection. Obviously when you first use a stolen CC at least I would log into a VPN/Proxy/public IP/etc what ever isnt mine, and use a fake account totally, that has nothing to do with me involved. At this point its harder to track myself, but no where near the money. Eventually though filter it into an account that you have somewhere and cash out of.

Over time with small amounts, it would be not worth the time of authorities to catch you. Thus making cash.

4- Purchasing items off EBAY that you create with the stolen info. You obviously have no need to own said item or ship it, but whos to say you didnt? I believe it would be hard to say one way or another if you didnt or didnt own lets say a laptop and ship it to someone in India, for 1500$ - Hell mail a complete fake box to some random house, even take insurance out on it.

Essentially what our ideas came down to, were not to try and be so invisible that you 'cant' get caught, but more along the lines of making it not worth the investigators time to catch you. WE ALL SHOULD KNOW THEY CAN WITH ENOUGH RESOURCES… its a matter of whether they will or not.

Alright those were my quick ideas. Kinda want to see what your minds can come up with.

THIS IS NOT A POST TO TELL YOU TO COMMIT CREDIT CARD FRAUD. IT IS ILLEGAL, AND HAS A RISK FOR YOU TO SPEND TIME IN JAIL GETTING BUTT FUCKED ON A REGULAR BASIS.

0 0

Set 50 accounts on alertpay.com or something similar, let it be for a 3-4 months while you pack the next 50 accounts (and so on)… Alertpay doesn't agent-check accounts if the balance is under 175$ (guarantee it) but i suggest keeping the amounts under 50$ and not the same amount (the difference should be more than 10$). Don't be stupid and create the accounts from the same computers but use like 10 computers and use the same computers to check the same accounts which you created them on. Don't get the checks in a order or in the same time. It takes 7-10 days for the check to get delivered to your doorstep (15-20 days for europe). Use one of your e-bay or w/e methods of delivery and use different addresses. The more 'random' it appears, the smaller the amounts and the more users you pretend to be, the smaller the chance of anyone getting a warrant to check each and every account on alertpay (or a similar site). Be smart and don't get greedy just because you didn't get caught after a couple of times. This is only if you wanted to be a dickhead and steal from some hardworking person and if you steal from someone with influence or a lot of money, they WILL spend the time and money to track you down and make sure you get in the same cell as a guy named Bubba who likes with his neg up your ass. ;)

0 0

Well, since i didn't use this account in a couple of years and i still have the warn level at 80…not really a big issue. This is all hypothetical because i don't think that anyone would be THAT stupid to actually do these kind of things. Everything is much simpler and nicer in theory

0 0

Correct course, there is always somebody who is looking for information how to accomplish thing, using this or that trick. Thats not always bad. There is sometimes also people who tells where they get the information and when they tell its from here or there, the community might sometimes get bad reputation. because people can understand things wrong when they don't know the contexts. If I remember right this forum has also swimmed in deep waters course somebody understandet the contexts wrongly. :happy:

0 0

The PokerStars idea and the eBay idea are both great. Can you set up a private table in PokerStars? So that just you and your fake account can play?

Another thing you could do is buy a bunch of Visa gift cards, but then you'd have to worry about either: ( a ) going to a store and using the stolen credit cards or ( b ) getting the Visa gift cards delivered somewhere.

If you can manage to get someone else's mailbox key then you could do it pretty easily.

Also, and this is a bit more inconvenient, but another thing you could do is buy products with the stolen card, then sell those products on eBay or something. I think it would work if you bought something related to technology, people buy things like that all the time.

:(
80 120

bassmasterman wrote: I sell Halo Custom Edition Cracked for a dollar at school, and have made at least two-hundred dollars haha. :Dmy school is full of game-freaks though. :|

1. That is a lie. I am 100% positive that you haven't made at least $200 by selling one-dollar cracked software copies at your school. You do realize that's at least 200 copies of the game, right? You're an idiot for thinking we would believe that. Oh, and just so you know, it's also pretty illegal- so kudos on admitting to another crime. You're on the right track to… well… brutal prison rape, to be honest. Enjoy!

2. Game over. Once you admit to committing a(nother) crime, threads get closed. While an interesting subject, credit card fraud is, and always will be, illegal. To be quite honest, I should have locked/deleted this right off the bat. I just wanted to see if Cheese would have anything to say about the subject matter HBH was attracting. Guess he doesn't care…

3. Hypothetically speaking, of course, if I was to have a man tied up in my basement right now (hypothetically), what would be the best hypothetical way to cause him the most pain possible for the longest time possible before delivering the imminent (hypothetical) killing blow using only common household items?