Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

HBH Themes...

0 0

:ninja:Open discussion… Wewt~:ninja:

What's your favorite/favourite HBH Theme… And why? Personally I like the default theme :D

And for all the non EM's out there… There is a 'special' theme for Exclusive Members only! (£1.00 a month) Wanna know what it's like…? Well like I always say at the poker table… Pay to see :P

Also… What would your views be on possibly having a HBH theme/banner competition…? Where the winners theme/banner gets added for users to use plus maybe a few points for the work :) I think this would be fun and make a good competiton for some of the people who aren't quite ready for submitting scipts….

0 0

It's ironic that you posted this because, earlier, I was considering creating a theme for HBH… of course, I was probably just going to use it with GreaseMonkey. A theme competition would be cool and, like you, I prefer the default theme. The lighter themes are just too bright for me.

In other words, I second the idea of a theme competition.

0 0

Great idea. Them competition would be a ton of fun… (if there's enough participation)

The winning them/style could be set as the new Default while the current is pushed back… (of course keeping it available)

I like the default as well… but then again it's probably mostly a matter of being used to it and not liking change as that sometimes happens.

Well commented code would also be a plus because I sometimes find it hard to find the right div's and styles for different sections… especially on sites this big.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: The winning them/style could be set as the new Default while the current is pushed back… (of course keeping it available)

The current default is available twice as it is: under 'Default' and under 'HBH 2', I believe.

Well commented code would also be a plus because I sometimes find it hard to find the right div's and styles for different sections… especially on sites this big.

Web Developer Toolbar FTW! Right-click, "Outline", "Outline Current Element" will place a box around any element you hover over… great for finding parent and child elements. :)