Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

MSN/MSN scripts again lol. I wouldn't ask if it wasnt important.

Banned
0 0

How do you mean "again"? Your post count is one!

Also; get the fuck outta here. That's right. OUT!

0 0

First… "I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important"? It's not important, so why the hell did you ask? Now, let's do the rundown, shall we?

gutti wrote: Right a question here lol:

Is there any way that a script can be written to send a message to someone that has blocked you on msn???

No, now fuck off.

If there is a way and would anyone be willing to help but want a reason first, then pm and I will tell you. It's personal so don't want everyone to know.

Well, everyone knows how much of a moron you are by now, so I don't see how divulging any other irrelevant shit about yourself could make a difference.

Not experienced enough to know the answer myself. Can do some basic webhacking and javascript but not much.

Experience isn't the word. The word you're looking for is "common sense", Sally.

I know quite a bit of XHTML/CSS and some Visual Basic. Just started learning javascript.

Oh, yeah, because XHTML and CSS will help you SO much, being that they're programming languages. Seriously, what the hell were you thinking when you posted this?

^^^ Just a little information there so everyone knows I'm not a begging, annoying little noob that won't do anything for themselves.

No, you're the annoying little noob that won't THINK for himself/herself. As for doing anything for yourself, I can't find any reason to believe that you would be capable even if you tried.

Thanks in advance for any help given. You're welcome. Now, go away.

0 0

You were blocked for a reason , get over it.

Banned
0 0

gutti wrote: Wow very friendly community there is here. Thanks, we do try, really.

To answer you a bit lol.

It's very important to me, if you want to know why pm me and ask me. Just post it- no, wait, actually, we don't care! Nope, not at all.

There are various scripts to do various things for msn i was wondering if there was a way this could be done. Sorry, the script you are requesting doesn't belong in the category "various", it's actually "ambiguous", and, of course, "stupid".

Like I said i don't know enough to do it myself. Thats why I asked. I know XHTML and CSS aren't programming languages, there for web building. But from many hackers in other (more friendly) communities I've been told to start here. Really? Those people weren't friendly, pal. They were deceiving you. We're not going to help you with stuff like this, ever ever ever. Ever.

If I could do this myself I would. I can't this is why I'm asking. I can do stuff for myself. Oh, if you need something done, and you can't instantly do it, you ask for help. Great attitude, fuck up. How was school for you? Delegated your tasks there as well? Christ.

And also, why so much swaring, is there no way to be civil and politely say no??? *Swearing; no, no. Also, fuck off.

Banned
0 0

gutti wrote: They didnt tell me to at this site.

They told me to start by learning XHTML and stuff lol.

Wait, hang on. I took the time to type out a reply, and you come back with THIS?! A few lousy words? No passion? No length, no nothing?!

GOD-FUCKING-DAMN IT, AT LEAST TAKE SOME TIME TO CHANGE THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING ELSE THAN YOUR ABILITY TO AMAZE EVEN ME.

FUCK. OFF.

0 0

I can't be bothered typing a long, drawn out reply if all your gonna do is sware at me and call me an idiot.

It's a waste of my time.

It might be the only amusement you get, but thats not my problem.

Banned
0 0

gutti wrote: I can't be bothered typing a long, drawn out reply if all your gonna do is sware at me and call me an idiot. The correct verb would be "(to) swear". You're very consistent in your errors even when given correct solutions. Egads, conclusion? Evolution stopped.

It's a waste of my time.

That's what she said! And with she I mean everyone here at HBH, talking about this thread.

It might be the only amusement you get, but thats not my problem. Problem? Well, that's fucking something, isn't it. You talking about problems. That's like robots building robots, and stuff. You know? No? Too bad.

Scram.

0 0

Deleting what you wrote wont stop people flaming you.

0 0

Spyware is my hero :love:

Also, OP, get down on the ground and kiss my shoes. I said kiss 'em m'fucker! kicks OP in the teeth as he bends down

What are you doing? I told you to kiss my fucking shoes you useless piece of shit! kicks OP in the stomach

0 0

gutti wrote: I can't be bothered typing a long, drawn out reply if all your gonna do is sware at me and call me an idiot.

And we can't be bothered to assume you have enough competence to not get flamed if you can't even put any effort into a reasonable response. Think about that before you bother posting a thread in the first place.

0 0

gutti wrote: I can't be bothered typing a long, drawn out reply if all your gonna do is sware at me and call me an idiot.

It's a waste of my time.

It might be the only amusement you get, but thats not my problem.

If it weren't for people like you; easy flame targets, 90% of the people that come here would vanish overnight.

0 0

slpctrl wrote: If it weren't for people like you; easy flame targets, 90% of the people that come here would vanish overnight.

If only we could be so lucky.

0 0

Pwnzall wrote: Well at least flaming raises your post count. :D

Post count only matters to people that care about points… and the people that can prove themselves otherwise don't care. Flaming has to have a purpose, or you're useless. Set an example based upon what you'd want to see in this community.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]Pwnzall wrote: Well at least flaming raises your post count. :D

Post count only matters to people that care about points… and the people that can prove themselves otherwise don't care. Flaming has to have a purpose, or you're useless. Set an example based upon what you'd want to see in this community.[/quote]

Yeah, just don't become the change you want to see yourself; like Zephyr_Pure. Just flame people to become what you want the community to become and it will happen.

0 0

slpctrl wrote: Yeah, just don't become the change you want to see yourself; like Zephyr_Pure. Just flame people to become what you want the community to become and it will happen.

More personal attacks from you? In a different thread? Stay focused.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]slpctrl wrote: Yeah, just don't become the change you want to see yourself; like Zephyr_Pure. Just flame people to become what you want the community to become and it will happen.

More personal attacks from you? In a different thread? Stay focused.[/quote]

You're one to talk. You've been trashing me in all sorts of threads. Many of which don't pertain to you, many of which are uncalled for etc. I know you're not dumb enough to think that my inferences on your contributions here at HBH, and what you SAY (or flame) are at extreme odds. You had been trashing me though everywhere the last few days, including my portfolio ideas etc when you contribute next to nothing besides flaming, calling people out etc. So…yeah I'm not the kind of person that's going to take an 'internet bullies' shit, I will say something. And to me, that's what I see you as ATM; an internet bully. You help very seldom unless with a trivial bull shit matter, and do much more flaming and bullying than you do anything else.

:(
80 120

slpctrl wrote: Yeah, just don't become the change you want to see yourself; like Zephyr_Pure. Just flame people to become what you want the community to become and it will happen. C'mon. If you guys are gonna do this, at least keep it to one thread.

Anyways, Pwnzall, I'm going to have to agree with Zephyr on this one. Flaming people to increase your posts and therefore, your points, is grounds to be flamed, yourself. I can only think of two people that openly did that (in a thread dedicated to posting random things to increase post count). One of them ended up with over -100 CP and sort of disappeared. Haven't seen 'her' in a while. And the other is someone we all know and love. That's right, yourse31f, I remember that. Banging your head on the keyboard and posting it to increase your count. Good times.

0 0

I have to say that Zephyr_Pure contributes ALOT of well thought out responses that are educated and very helpful. Actually all of his posts are great. I think you two just need to relax and stop arguing.

0 0

I hereby retract that post and apologize for it.

0 0

slpctrl wrote: You're one to talk. You've been trashing me in all sorts of threads. Many of which don't pertain to you, many of which are uncalled for etc. I know you're not dumb enough to think that my inferences on your contributions here at HBH, and what you SAY (or flame) are at extreme odds.

It's been hard to tell. I may have been a bit rough on some of my responses but, for the most part, I always endeavor to stay on focus with a particular ideal. I would apologize for being rough around the edges but… well, you know why. We're stuck at that.

You had been trashing me though everywhere the last few days, including my portfolio ideas etc when you contribute next to nothing besides flaming, calling people out etc. So…yeah I'm not the kind of person that's going to take an 'internet bullies' shit, I will say something.

I didn't trash you in that thread… only your smartass response. Anyone can tell you that I am not the "internet bully" type; however, I will not stand for being disrespected in a real argument, either. How far must this go?

0 0

It's gonna stop here. At least on my end. I'll be nice if I can get the same in return :) I know I didn't handle myself like I should have, but I felt like I was in the right even though I took the personal insults way too far.

0 0

slpctrl wrote: It's gonna stop here. At least on my end. I'll be nice if I can get the same in return :) I know I didn't handle myself like I should have, but I felt like I was in the right even though I took the personal insults way too far.

I can respect that. I didn't exactly stay focused after a point, either. The whole thing could've gone better… regardless of who was right for what reason.

Ever had Stolichnaya? :)