Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Why Hellboundhackers.org sucks...

0 0

I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it". if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \ILoveToSpoilThings\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ??? i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!

Thats my opion or my point of view. Im open for any god ranked 16 years old out there who will try to protect the "community" with their comments…

Banned
0 0

Baw. Truth wrapped in whiny, erratic wrapper.

Try communicating, like, better.

0 0

Meh, you can learn something from it. Also, if they didn't advertise the sites they probably wouldn't sell many t-shirts. If they didn't sell many t-shirts, they'd not have a lot of money. If they don't have a lot of money, they can't pay for server costs. If they can't pay for server costs, they won't be able to host the site. I don't do a lot on this site, though, but I still think it could be useful to some people. It's like most challenge sites out there. They teach you the basics and you just build on that on your own. I don't know of any site that will teach you everything there is to know about computer security, programming, etc. That's because there are new things that are discovered everyday.

P.S. Sorry I'm not god ranked or 16 years old.

0 0

Quadshot wrote: I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it". if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \basic5\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ??? i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!

Thats my opion or my point of view. Im open for any god ranked 16 years old out there who will try to protect the "community" with their comments…

Your insolence is not cute, nor is it funny- I imagine you are no longer wanted here.

Please leave, right now..

( You may consider this post an uppermost sign of disrespect. )

Fuck off~

Night_Stalker

0 0

hey mate… if you're THAT "1337 h4x0r" you're talking about, what are you doing here? this is the place for noobs, right?

The truth is that you're just a motherfucker angry about something… and since you probably can't find an answer to most challenges, you decided to write that in the forum area. I give you an advice… go and get a life… you need one fast ;)

Chess_Rock

PS: you probably need a girlfriend too…. ;)

PS2: maybe boyfriend…. ;) who knows?

0 0

spyware wrote: Baw. Truth wrapped in whiny, erratic wrapper.

Try communicating, like, better. OK

0 0

hacker2k wrote: Meh, you can learn something from it. Also, if they didn't advertise the sites they probably wouldn't sell many t-shirts. If they didn't sell many t-shirts, they'd not have a lot of money. If they don't have a lot of money, they can't pay for server costs. If they can't pay for server costs, they won't be able to host the site. I don't do a lot on this site, though, but I still think it could be useful to some people. It's like most challenge sites out there. They teach you the basics and you just build on that on your own. I don't know of any site that will teach you everything there is to know about computer security, programming, etc. That's because there are new things that are discovered everyday.

P.S. Sorry I'm not god ranked or 16 years old. YES YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING AT THE END

0 0

hacker2k wrote: I don't know of any site that will teach you everything there is to know about computer security, programming, etc.

I don't think anyone expects a site to teach them everything, just a site that's honest.

and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

0 0

First off the goal, is for you to teach yourself, not to be spoon fed by someone else.

Second, it takes money for businesses to survive. Just ask yahoo or google or …

Before you condemn a community and how it operates, become a part of that community, gain respect and make changes from the inside.

It may just be me, but that seems like a good lesson to learn. Consider that your first and last spoonful!

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]Quadshot wrote: I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it". if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \basic5\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ??? i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!

Your insolence is not cute, nor is it funny- I imagine you are no longer wanted here.

Please leave, right now..

( You may consider this post an uppermost sign of disrespect. )

Fuck off~

Night_Stalker[/quote]

THE 16 YEARS OLD(MAYBE 17) I VE MENTIONED BEFORE…

0 0

chess_rock wrote: hey mate… if you're THAT "1337 h4x0r" you're talking about, what are you doing here? this is the place for noobs, right?

The truth is that you're just a motherfucker angry about something… and since you probably can't find an answer to most challenges, you decided to write that in the forum area. I give you an advice… go and get a life… you need one fast ;)

Chess_Rock

PS: you probably need a girlfriend too…. ;)

PS2: maybe boyfriend…. ;) who knows?

YES IAM ANGRY ABOUT SOMETHING (IM STRAIGHT BTW)

0 0

moshbat wrote: Hello there Quadshot! Haven't you gotten the hint? 60 warn (for doing the same thing twice) and then there's me reminding you you're an arsehole on top of that. Tut, tut. You called me an idiot?

ANOTHER GOD RANKED 16 YEARS OLD… (HAHHAHA UBERSPECT TO THE ADMINS)

0 0

@ code

chill your beans man

0 0

i know why you angry… I'm sure it is not HBH, but psychological problems. You probably have no friends, and feel alone, and need to attack someone to feel powerful….

oh… and since it seems you're not 16-17 years old, then i can affirm you are ashamed that those 16-17 years old (i'm one of them), can do much more things than you can in front of a pc… i mean… i looked your posts, and you didn't even know to set an FTP server… wtf? where are your super leet abilities? :o still couldn't see them…

give ya an advice… fuck off ;) oh, that's just an addition to my previous advices mate ;)

:(
80 120

Code Virtuoso wrote: THE 16 YEARS OLD(MAYBE 17) HE MENTIONED BEFORE… I know tons of competent hackers on this site that are 16. I also know 20-something year old skids, just looking for a quick way to look 1337. I'm not trying to make a blanket statement of any sort, other than age doesn't matter. Here on the internet, a well-versed fourteen year old can command more respect than a twenty year old football quarterback who made it into school because he was good at catching balls and running fast.

Oh, and by the way, posting in all caps is a great way to look like an idiot.

0 0

maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

I LOVE THIS GUY THE MOTHERFUCKING CHOOSEN ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD WHAT IM SAYING….

0 0

Code Virtuoso wrote: THE 16 YEARS OLD(MAYBE 17) HE MENTIONED BEFORE…

I'm sorry my friend, but ignorance is unacceptable. I your friend and you should leave.. I'm not going to stoop down to the level of a sixteen year old and curse at the two of you. ( I also imagine you're both not over the age of 18 )

Do you really want your mum's computer to suddenly stop working?

~Night_Stalker

0 0

Futility wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: THE 16 YEARS OLD(MAYBE 17) HE MENTIONED BEFORE… I know tons of competent hackers on this site that are 16. I also know 20-something year old skids, just looking for a quick way to look 1337. I'm not trying to make a blanket statement of any sort, other than age doesn't matter. Here on the internet, a well-versed fourteen year old can command more respect than a twenty year old football quarterback who made it into school because he was good at catching balls and running fast.

Oh, and by the way, posting in all caps is a great way to look like an idiot. [/quote] WHY SO SERIOUS?

0 0

I'm sure its not wise to place "why 'this site' sucks" in the middle of the site itself. If you have a complaint about it talk to the owner, or better yet take to some other forum.

But, since this isn't the case, I would be surprised if no one got mad enough to actually attack you.

0 0

Quadshot wrote: Im open for any god ranked 16 years old out there who will try to protect the "community" with their comments…

I'm a god ranked person, but I'm afraid I'm a bit older than 16 years ;) I must both agree and disagree with what you say.

Some (or rather many) challenges don't follow strict rules for a certain exploit. In fact, the only one that does this is Real 14, and in my opinion it's not an as good challenge as for example JS16, the timed challenges or even Real 2.

If you only want to practice common exploits you should download Apache and some exploitable CMS:es, not search for them on HBH. The purpose of many challenges here is to learn different methods of hacking that can be used in some (but of course not all) situations. Think of it as general training, rather than only 100% realistic scenarios.

I understand what you say about that basic challenge and sure, I can agree with your opinion there, but sometimes you have to look for folders manually on a website (or through some kind of bruteforcer of course) and this could be seen as a simple, easy and very basic example of this.

Personally I think of HBH as a community where I can meat new friends, find apprentices and discuss random stuff in the forums, shoutbox and PMs. Not only a site for hacking challenges.

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote:

~Fuck off

+10 warn lever for that??????? im sorry.:right:

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

I LOVE THIS GUY THE MOTHERFUCKING CHOOSEN ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD WHAT IM SAYING….[/quote]

Okay, lesson number one: Finding the CAPS LOCK key.

[/quote]

LOL!

@Futility

very much true.. I see you sure know what you're talking about…. I people were to listen to some of the well respected HBH members such as Yourself, Spyware, and many others they could learn more than just hacking… they could learn much more..

~Night_Stalker

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

I LOVE THIS GUY THE MOTHERFUCKING CHOOSEN ONE WHO UNDERSTOOD WHAT IM SAYING….[/quote]

[/quote]

HhHahHHAHahHHAHa thAt wAS Funny BuT You aRe oVereacting with the protection caLm Down i DoNt knoWn if You HaVe anY SexuAl RelaSionship with tHE UbERrESPeCTED AdmINS BUT THEY Really appreciate What yOu ArE Doing

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

[/quote]

LOL!

@Futility

very much true.. I see you sure know what you're talking about…. I people were to listen to some of the well respected HBH members such as Yourself, Spyware, and many others they could learn more than just hacking… they could learn much more..

~Night_Stalker[/quote]

LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELF FIRST THEN CRITICIZE THE OTHERS"~Fuck off" boooooohahaa

~Code Virtuoso

0 0

Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

[/quote]

LOL!

@Futility

~Night_Stalker[/quote]

LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELF FIRST THEN CRITICIZE THE OTHERS"~Fuck off" boooooohahaa

~Code Virtuoso[/quote]

Si je n'entends rien d'autre de vous !!!…. tes morts ….. (Que je promesse..)

:)

0 0

Quadshot wrote: I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it". if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \ILoveToSpoilThings\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ??? i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!

Thats my opion or my point of view. Im open for any god ranked 16 years old out there who will try to protect the "community" with their comments… stop being so childish.it's either you learn to accept hbh or you stop visiting this site.it's not like anyone is hjolding a gun to your head and telling you to use it.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

[/quote]

HhHahHHAHahHHAHa thAt wAS Funny BuT You aRe oVereacting with the protection caLm Down i DoNt knoWn if You HaVe anY SexuAl RelaSionship with tHE UbERrESPeCTED AdmINS BUT THEY Really appreciate What yOu ArE Doing[/quote]

……………… Are you on drugs? Or are you just deluded? Retarded, maybe?[/quote]

:ninja: MY ANSWER WONT MATTER ANYWAY…

0 0

redhothacker wrote: [quote]Quadshot wrote: I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it". if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \ILoveToSpoilThings\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ??? i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!

Thats my opion or my point of view. Im open for any god ranked 16 years old out there who will try to protect the "community" with their comments… stop being so childish.it's either you learn to accept hbh or you stop visiting this site.it's not like anyone is hjolding a gun to your head and telling you to use it.[/quote]

Je suis sur le point d'être …

Haha, maybe I'm lying, maybe I'm not… :)

0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]Night_Stalker wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: and I agree about the waste of time thing. Learning material quality is severely lacking, maturity is lacking, and creativity is lacking.

[/quote]

LOL!

@Futility

~Night_Stalker[/quote]

~Code Virtuoso[/quote]

Si je n'entends rien d'autre de vous !!!…. tes morts ….. (Que je promesse..)

:)[/quote]

Τι λες ρε μαλάκα σώπα!!! Ti les re malaka sopa!!!

0 0

I also think enforcing the banning rules would help out a lot.

By Cheese: Community rules:

• please keep flamming to a minimum unless its completely deserved
  • do not post answers or spoliers to the challenges
  • frequent spamming on these forums, will result in a ban
  • Keep SK in their place. No spoon feeding information.

old article by spyware: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/753-Regular-Forum-Rules.html

0 0

It feels like I wasted my time when I wrote a serious reply to this thread :angry:

0 0

maug wrote: I also think enforcing the banning rules would help out a lot.

[quote] By Cheese: Community rules:

old article by spyware: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/753-Regular-Forum-Rules.html[/quote]

basic4: password = "IMGAY!!!!!"

Anything else you want to tell us?

0 0

Uber0n wrote: It feels like I wasted my time when I wrote a serious reply to this thread :angry:

I know how you feel my friend, but since I have nothing better to do….

0 0

Uber0n wrote: It feels like I wasted my time when I wrote a serious reply to this thread :angry:

I read it. I liked it :D

:(
80 120

Uber0n wrote: It feels like I wasted my time when I wrote a serious reply to this thread :angry: I hate it when that happens. You want to make a civilized conversation, but it gets drowned out by all the idiots that think leet-speak is cool and don't know how to turn off their caps. Yet they still think they deserve our respect? People suck.

0 0

Code Virtuoso wrote: [quote]maug wrote: I also think enforcing the banning rules would help out a lot.

[quote] By Cheese: Community rules:

old article by spyware: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/753-Regular-Forum-Rules.html[/quote]

basic4: password = "Code Virtuoso est gay"[/quote]

Vous adresse = "*" Pour sa juste une question de moments. :)

0 0

Only stupid people would find the damaged braincell to start conflict with people they just don't know.

But hey, if they're gonna exist, oh well…..

I just remind myself…. car accidents happen.

0 0

[quote Quadshot wrote:]I think that mr_cheese(or system_meltdown) did mentioned something about a book that could explain how you do some of the challenges but he probably noticed that website got popular and tried to keep up the hole spirit of "work for it".

Wouldn't a book that showed you how to complete the challenges actually bring more people here? They would follow the book, complete the challenges and then brag about their accounts to their friends leading there to come here if you look at the first challenges some of them cannot be explain e.g: basic 4 find the password why does it have to be in \ILoveToSpoilThings\ and not \basic 4\ or \something\ or \asfdsd\ ???Learn that with hacking, not everything is what it appears to be. Your first network that you hack that you thought was some loser's could be a FBI honeypot i think that this site has been created as a comercial one not really to teach you cause if want to say that you have learned something you have to be a member for 5 years it has been created to advertise hacking kind of encourage you to play with the scripts "congrats, you have won 15 points added!" to give you the illusion that youre a hacker…but its not so bad at all you can even buy T-Shirts !!!Time and time again it has been stated that points do not equal skill[/quote]

Your argument fails. You have no right to insult members who dedicate loads of their time for free to this site and the members. This site has given me the initiative to learn so much. I now know about at least 5 languages (started about 6 months ago and got here not to long after), and I turn 15 in about a week but sorry, I have no God rank.

0 0

Well, hey, this is getting boring. No one is flaming, and I have found something more productive to do.. If anyone needs anything just PM me.

~Night_Stalker

0 0

@ QuadShot

If HBH isn't your style, maybe there is something that you would like here. http://www.hellboundhackers.org/weblinks.php or spend some time on google.

If HBH is not what you wanted or expected, I guess that's your deal. I think some of this site/hacking in general is a "you get what you give" kinda thing. And on second thought, I kinda like the stupid people and their clutter.

0 0

and that he most certainly did

0 0

meh, a good argument is called a "discussion". The average argument is called "jabber", which brings us to flaming.

0 0

maybe. but there's a few documented side affects, 2 being brain damage and acne.

0 1

thread locked, for the sake of humanity