Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

sql injection

0 0

well i was trying sql injection on one of the websites n i got:-

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/agsclien/public_html/includes/DbQuery.php on line 891

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'agsclien'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/agsclien/public_html/includes/DbQuery.php on line 892

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/agsclien/public_html/includes/DbQuery.php on line 892

i tried finding on google bout this error but din get it.. can any one tell me whats this error?????

Banned
0 0

You don't actually need to Google this one, just reading the error messages should be enough. But, I'll give you a hint: It has (very most probably) something to do with a certain password (or the lack thereof).

Admin from hell
0 0

The answer is in front of you… [start dick mode]Learn some MYSQL and how to use it.[/end dick mode] Damn Spyware you were pretty decent on that post.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

your trying to obtain a valuable login and pass

Main thing with sql is the error message.use this one

0 0

spyware wrote: You don't actually need to Google this one, just reading the error messages should be enough. But, I'll give you a hint: It has (very most probably) something to do with a certain password (or the lack thereof).

okie.. can this be exploited?