Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

learning

0 0

hey i finished learning html , xhtml and java scripting.. wat other language do i got to learn:wow::wow::wow:

0 0

You also may want to take a crack at C/C++. Very useful to learn as well as Python. Although C and C++ are pretty much the main languages to learn if your knew at programming.

Banned
0 0

Learn PHP, from there Perl is the easiest to continue with, I guess.

0 0

kamari maybe you got confused by all that suggestions…. find me on skype: thisismyskypeyo or msn: samsarin@hotmail.com if you want me to show you the way…… :)

0 0

kamari wrote: hey i finished learning html , xhtml and java scripting.. wat other language do i got to learn:wow::wow::wow:

learn some PHP&MySQL and C/C++ ;)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

as spy wrote, start off with PHP, and then I would recommend Perl ;) but you can try phyton too, perl sometimes can be really confusing…

0 0

samsarin wrote: kamari maybe you got confused by all that suggestions…. find me on skype: thisismyskypeyo or msn: samsarin@hotmail.com if you want me to show you the way…… :)

please shut up.

it all depends at what you want to do. i prefer the web so i am in the process of learning all the web languages. most likly i will only learn C++ since i'm not in to programming.

there are alot of options out there all depending what you want to do.

0 0

never! ever! ever! ever! fuck with me! :D

0 0

Thats not your ip addess :)

0 0

oh wow good job your so smart

(Just w8 a few weeks) we'll see what happens :)

ttyl :P

:(
80 120

kamari wrote: oh wow good job your so smart

(Just w8 a few weeks) we'll see what happens :)

ttyl :P I'm willing to bet nothing will happen.

On a rather offtopic note- how is Fritzo back? I mean, it's great and all, but I thought he was banned.

:(
80 120

Ah, of course. My memory must be fading due to my old age. Good to see you again. (You probably don't know me, but I've read through tons of the old forums and have grown quite fond of your flames.)

0 0

hmmm just a few weeks :)

Your right i am a noob and i no very little but my learning is coming faster

(saved fritzo info in notepad)

:)

topic closed

0 0

lol you are funny sike and yes a few weeks and ill be all up and on yo @ss

oh yea you can be my nemisis

We have a buddy list but no non-buddylists

:)

0 0

Back on topic. I am still a n00b when it comes down to "hacking" but I believe I am on the right path to learning.

When it comes to webdesign I think that this was the right path.

I started out with learning HTML and from that I made my own small website. It sucked but yes I tried.

After that I learned JavaScript which essential to web design. I encorporated some JS into my website.

Next I went on to CSS. With that new knowledge I enhanced my website and made it more professional looking.

Finally I learned PHP and can now code professional interactive dynamic web pages.

I guess it all depends on what kind of programming you want to go into.

Web Design or application.

0 0

Fritzo wrote: And don't forgot the Fact that I'm danish Well, no one's perfect ^^

(just kidding, couldn't resist it :D )

0 0

i love to sit here and read the conversations that go back and forth between spyware and people and fritzo and people.

0 1

I'll get the drinks if you'd like one.