Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

New the the site

0 0

Just wanted to post something to say ello to all….seemed like a kewl site with lots to learn….if any one cares, i am a network admin for the company i work for with a drive for mischief :evil:

So again whats up, any one wanna help me get in trouble :ninja:

0 0

You're sig is annoying/gay as fuck. Which means you'll probably be the same. Go die in a fire.

0 0

hahahaha at the person above me :happy:

0 0

slpctrl wrote: You're sig is annoying/gay as fuck. Which means you'll probably be the same. Go die in a fire.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I thought I was the only person to say "GO DIAF!" :o

Are you my twin?

0 0

Feralas wrote: [quote]slpctrl wrote: You're sig is annoying/gay as fuck. Which means you'll probably be the same. Go die in a fire.

HOLY SHIT!!!

I thought I was the only person to say "GO DIAF!" :o

Are you my twin?[/quote]

Quite possibly. B)

Maybe you're my other twin :right:

0 0

Sweet… Twinnies B)

0 0

Split up your sig to a couple of lines, it's annoying and screws with the layout. Whenever you are going to ask people for their help, they are going to be taking time out of their day to answer it and help you. Make sure to check your spelling, and to clearly point out what you need.

Now. Hi, welcome here. People just may help you get into mischief, but probably not. What company do you work for, and for how long? And…What exactly do you plan on doing to get you in trouble.. I might be interested.. PM me

...Legend?
0 0

Welcome to the community.Good luck lasting.

Also I fixed your signiture.It was screwing with the layout.

Not the best way to try and make new friends.

0 0

whitecl0ver wrote: So again whats up, any one wanna help me get in trouble :ninja: No. If trouble is what you're looking for, I can't believe you actually need help.

0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]whitecl0ver wrote: So again whats up, any one wanna help me get in trouble :ninja: No. If trouble is what you're looking for, I can't believe you actually need help.[/quote]

maybe hes not l00king for trouble. he sad IF he gets trouble… anywayz, welcome to HBH. enj0y ur stay ;)

0 0

jamie_90 wrote: maybe hes not l00king for trouble. he sad IF he gets trouble… No, he said he wanted help with getting into trouble ^^

whitecl0ver wrote: So again whats up, any one wanna help me get in trouble :ninja: