Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello

0 0

Hello friends, new friends, new people, everyone. I just got back into the "Hacking" scene after taking about a 1 year break while I focused on my web design and graphic design business. In that time, I learned a ton of php, and even more about website security. It feels good to be back. I hope to meet some cool people here, maybe get into a good group, and continue to expand my knowledge.

0 0

Welcome back dude (or dudette…) :)

0 0

dude :) Thank you. I'm glad that at least 1 person is glad to have another member among the ranks.

0 0

Welcome man ^^ it's always good to see new people around here :happy:

0 0

Wow, I can remember you from way back in the day Uber0n, on my very first account. Not going to tell you the name, because I have moved on from that alias, but its good to see that you are still around.

You could PM me if you would really like to know.

Admin from hell
0 0

Good to see people finding there way back here. Have fun.

Python Ninja
0 0

hey dude.

Ssup?

0 0

Just having fun cracking some apps. I've done 2 and 3 so far, but for some reason it doesn't like the passwords I submit. It did this to me on app1, so I saved the password, and like an hour later, it worked. Do you guys have this problem?

It's good to be back :)

edit Weired, I did app2-5, and it still wouldn't let me complete them. I logged out, deleted cookies, logged in, and I could turn them in.

:p

0 0

Welcome back :D

0 0

@ Ferl… that problem has been happening alot lately though i'm not sure why. Anyways, it's good to see a new person's views that knows what their talkin about.

0 0

welcome back to hbh. Pm me any time you need anything. I'd be happy to help.

0 0

Thank you guys and gals. I am glad to see that HBH is still the friendly neighborhood of my memory's.

I will take you up on that offer some time fallingmidget.