Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hey =]

0 0

Hello Guys,

Just signed myself up as iv been browsing around without an account.

Iv done the first couple of challnges and just working my way through

Hopefully ill learn a thing or two here

=]

Mambo

0 0

yo, welcome

:(
80 120

Let me be the first (dammit) second to say, Welcome to HBH.

(Just a hint. Getting a mentor might seem like a great idea, but trust me, you don't want to ask for one. It's not worth it.;))

0 0

Welcome dude B)

Banned
0 0

Hey! welcome, you're in for a great time here! lol :D

0 0

I've learned most of what I know about computers here, hope you'll nearn as much or more ^_^

Welcome!

...Legend?
0 0

Welecome man, If your dedicated this place is a great starting point for you.

Work hard and Suceed..We are all more than willing to help.

0 1

hey, welcome. but don't do anything that can get you banned, k?

0 0

Futility wrote: Let me be the first (dammit) second to say, Welcome to HBH.

(Just a hint. Getting a mentor might seem like a great idea, but trust me, you don't want to ask for one. It's not worth it.;))

You'll probably learn a lot more without one anyway. It may take you longer, but the benefits of taking the slow route are much better. Welcome.

0 0

Welcome To HBH!

use the articles if your stuck on anything

0 0

Best of luck. Enjoy your stay.;)

0 0

HEY man..its good for you to be here…basically to not have people get mad at you…there are about 2 things you need to do before asking a question…GOOGLE and read the forums…and well if you still dont get it…ANY of us would be willing to help…so anyway man…hope you learn alot and never stop.

0 0

What's up my name is krystal and if you need any help in the challenges or whatever you can pm me or im me

0 0

EDIT: It was about my sig, but i remember i didnt have one when i posted the original post =]

Andcheers for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to a long stay

...Legend?
0 0

This communitiy is finnally beggining to pull together and help new comer's in to the web security.